New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since I started using this service my bill rocketed from around 2,500 to 5,000 a month for three months. Found out last week and again last night when I checked my status that I'm not registered to the promo even though I did registered and received the message " U'r regsterd to GLobe UNLIMITXT P50/5 days/s! U may USE it starting 12:00AM...", a day before. My sms to globe cp users also increased (of course kasi nga naka unli) but was not deducted because of the unlimitxt promo. I also observed an increase of text msgs from other network, smart, sun, which I know I have made few sent msgs. I called up Globe's 211 and the CSA (I was nice to her ha) who handled the called told me that 50 php will be deducted in my account. Heck! I wasn't after the 50 php rebate but the rebate on the billed msgs I've sent knowing I was unlimitxt registered. On the average I spent 250-300 a month for the unlimitext promo which is also reflected on my monthly bill. Any of you guys and gals experienced this? I'm going this morning to a Globe Center to complain this. Update ko kayo.
    Last edited by afrasay; October 19th, 2006 at 12:18 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    pwede pala unlimitxt for post-paid users...

if that's the case, it really sucks.. sana lang ay di nyo nadelete yung message confirmation from Globe para may proof... hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I didn't. Its still here in my phone. Pati yun last week.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow. sucks nga!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ang labo talaga ng Globe. Dating post-paid ako ng Globe pero tinigilan ko dahil ang gulo ng bill nila. Parating may advanced payment at kapag tinatanong ko ang mga CSA nila para ipaliwanag ang deatils ng bill nila eh walang makapagpaliwanag ng maayos.

Baka hindi recognize ng Unlimitxt system nila ang post-paid at pre-paid users? Tanggap lang ng tanggap ng registration yung Unlimitxt system nila.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    prepaid rules hahaha :spank:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maganda nga personal visit na minsan to a Business Center... baka di lang kayo nagkaintindihan nung sa call center nila.

hopefully ma reverse nila ang charges.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ewan ko ba sa iyo...bossing ka sa PLDT... pero cellphone mo Globe he..he
    Last edited by kimpOy; October 19th, 2006 at 09:24 AM. Reason: grammar

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    ewan ko ba sa iyo...bossing ka sa PLDT... pero cellphone mo Globe he..he
    ssssshhh...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's one of those ploys to earn more bucks.

Think of this:

1. Consumer protection is nonexistent in the Philippines; large corporations can do whatever they want, and they have an army of lawyers at their disposal.

2. They come up with that P50 promo, entice you to join, when you join its not working pala.

3. They are counting that some people will not bother anymore to complain because of number 1. Or they are thinking some people will overlook this, since they use their cellphones a lot. They are making money this way. Tons of it.

4. If you do complain, they'll just say they'll rebate you the P50, while CHARGING all the usage.

5. If you complain some more, they might reverse everything, or they'll give you the B.S. of 'did you read the fine print' etc. etc.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
GLOBE Unlimitxt SUCKS!!!