New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    may variant po ba ang diesel?
    ordinary diesel, then there's Shell's V-Power diesel and Petron's Turbo diesel which are supposed to be better diesels

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Which probably explains why i suspect to be getting inconsistent fuel consumption with some gas stations (using XCS). I still have to observe further though as my driving conditions are quite varying so i cannot gauge it well enough.
    Dont refill in Petron gas stations where jeepneys refill. The best places to refill are Petron White Plains, Petron San Miguel, and shell forbes.

Wala ng iba or at least in mu route, why? Kase thr people who live in these areas have enough lobbying power to close the gadoline stations if they do f&3& up

My CRV just reached the 300km + odo on a P2000 refill or 37 liter load. i refill at 2 K to get 3% Petron 3% rebate plus the BpI promo for Pizza Hut now Chowking. If it ends at 330km, then halos 9km/liter na ako for all city, and I refilled last August pa

Tipid noh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I would be more concern refuelling in an virtually unknown gas station than in Petron.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Dont refill in Petron gas stations where jeepneys refill. The best places to refill are Petron White Plains, Petron San Miguel, and shell forbes.
    I started gassing up at Petron White Plains recently and that's one of the stations where i seem to be able to get slightly better FC as when i compare it to what i get when i gas up at Petron near Miriam College (usually around 0.5-1km/L better it seems). Just need to do a few more tank ups to establish any semblance of consistency.

I tried some stations (Shell and Petron) in areas that sell slightly cheaper (i.e. Shaw Blvd and Mindanao Ave) and it seems the fuel gauge goes down faster.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Me color naman daw ang petron green for unleaded, red for premium, blue for blaze.

for the cheatimg dealer, all are color green, color of money. Just add the color you want. Hehe

For the shell umleaded and premium promo, same price daw. Pero mas mahal naman ang base price nila, sa kanilamg station mas mura amg base price ng umleaded.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Funny thing, I had an oil change at Petron and they were selling diesel fuel additive there. I bought a small bottle to purge my system.

Felt just like filling with a tank of "Turbo" Diesel. Smoother idle, less smoke. Kind of suspect that this is exactly what it is... the same additive package that they add to "Turbo" Diesel to differentiate it from the regular diesel.

Would be nice if stations just filled the tank, then asked us what additive package we want and how much of it.

Full tank, two shots of Blaze additive, please. 110 RON, baby.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Would be nice if stations just filled the tank, then asked us what additive package we want and how much of it.

Full tank, two shots of Blaze additive, please. 110 RON, baby.
    Screw the fuel... just load up with the additives.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post

Wala ng iba or at least in mu route, why? Kase thr people who live in these areas have enough lobbying power to close the gadoline stations if they do f&3& up

Sir, mukhang mahirap ata ito kasi sa kahit anong gasoline station, may jeepney na magpapa gas up lalo kung rota nila un. Kaya walang nagpapa gas up sa mga gas stations na nabanggit mo, except Shell Forbes, may jeepney station ata doon, kasi wala naman atang jeep na dumadaan diyan so wala talagang mag papa gas up na jeepney diyan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post

Sir, mukhang mahirap ata ito kasi sa kahit anong gasoline station, may jeepney na magpapa gas up lalo kung rota nila un. Kaya walang nagpapa gas up sa mga gas stations na nabanggit mo, except Shell Forbes, may jeepney station ata doon, kasi wala naman atang jeep na dumadaan diyan so wala talagang mag papa gas up na jeepney diyan.
    wala ka na talaga maggawa, these stations can tamper with fuel na major market nila eh PUV, kse na parati refill yun. If you own Montero or other high end cars, kawawa ka sa mga yan

and from what I heard, since halos malapit na presyo ng LPg sa gasoline, so yun titirahin na din nila ang dirty gasoline for the taxis.

-----

Yun nga sa shell dyan sa Fort with starbucks and jollibee, gago din yan. Nag-refill yan sa kin ng dirty fuel, kumatok makina ko for the entire duration of the refill, considering BGC area na yan.

be very very vigilant, tumitira na talaga mga gasolinahan ngaun. yun sa Shell sa harap Meralco as well as yun Shell sa tiendesitas, same owner accdg sa recipt, grabe ang suffer ng FC when I refill at those places.

Actually, na-mention na yan conspiracy ng Shell card rebate and shell stations. Kse nga naman pag may shell card ka, kahit san shell ka!- refill coz of discounts, pero madumi talaga fuel ng Shell, Petron is better but selected places only.

ask mo dad ni *SG, lalo sila yumayaman sa shell eh kasi nga syempre pag low fc lagi refill hence, repeat sales. Kita talaga, tamo si si *Sg dami SuV nyan lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Gas tanker unloads tampered fuel?