New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    feeling csi din ako ngayon e. sana pala nung na discover nyo na wala na yung card mo, pina check nyo wallet nyo for foreign finger prints, unless pinapa hawak nyo talaga sa kanya yung wallet nyo, walang reason para magkaroon ng print nya dun. kung meron pang natira since matagal tagal din bago nyo nalaman na wala yung card.

do you have any document na may record kayo ng finger print nya?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AnuVaYan View Post
    feeling csi din ako ngayon e. sana pala nung na discover nyo na wala na yung card mo, pina check nyo wallet nyo for foreign finger prints, unless pinapa hawak nyo talaga sa kanya yung wallet nyo, walang reason para magkaroon ng print nya dun. kung meron pang natira since matagal tagal din bago nyo nalaman na wala yung card.

do you have any document na may record kayo ng finger print nya?
    looking back, there have been occasions where i instructed her to get funds from the wallet, like when the diyaryo or food delivery arrives, but wouldn't even say an ave of once a month.

in earlier times, the idea of employees being required to give fingerprints would have been unthinkable. these days it's standard in some companies. fingerprint records of maids now sounds like a good idea, but anyone here has actually done so?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by leolop View Post
    a cop being interviewed on tv once said that normally, the simplest story is the correct one (as proven in the movie hot fuzz). you ought to write a book.
    hahaha if i do (write a book), i hope you'll buy one.

local cop? oh no. don't bet your money on it (no pun intended).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    The same thing happened to me, although the culprit was a co-trainee of mine. This happened just 2 months ago.Here goes:

It was payday(graveyard shift), but because its our first pay I drove half of my co-trainees to ortigas to get our ATM cards. But because I lacked some of the requirements, I did not get mine.

Apperently there were 2 of us who did not get the ATM card. So I bid farewell to my co-trainees and told them to just commute home because I cant wait for them because the lines of people waiting was too long.

One of my co-trainees said she wanted to ride with me home and said she wants to get off at MRT Guadalupe station. So I said OK. On our way to the parking lot where my car is parked I saw an ATM machine and remembered that I need to withdraw some money to pay for my condominium dues, utility bills, etc.

So I asked her if she doesn't mind if I withdraw some money first. So she said its ok, but because she's a co-trainee, I didn't really expect that she would steal anything from me so I felt confident that she was behind me when I withdrew some cash.

In the car, I placed my wallet below the car stereo, then drove off with her. Then I realized that I also need to buy some gas for the car, so I did. At that time she was asking me if I could buy her some water in the convenience store next to the gas station.

I said I cant, I need to get home soon, and told her that if she wants she can buy some and i'll wait for her. She said nevermind. then she started sleeping in my car. I tried to wake her up and told her that she might miss the guadalupe station. But she insisted on closing her eyes.

When we were right next to guadalupe station, I woke her up. But because there were too many busses lined up I couldn't find a spot where I could let her out. So I asked her if she wanted to stay at my place instead, because my condo is just one MRT ride from her house near guadalupe. She said yes...

In the condo, she asked me to sleep because she said I look sleepy, I also told her that if she wanted to sleep, she can sleep in my room, and i'll sleep in the couch in the livingroom. And After I've paid all of my condo bills, thats exactly what happened she slept in my room and I in the livingroom sofa.

After 2 hours, she woke me up telling me that she needs to get home right away. So I said ok, but Im too sleepy to drive her home, so I asked her if its ok that she just take the MRT, she said she'll be fine. So I just showed her to the door, I locked the door and went back to sleep. Around 7p.m. I woke up beause I was hungry, so I went to my room to get my wallet to buy some food.

Then I was shocked... My ATM card was not there... I immediately tried to remember what happened, but I remember clearly that I put my ATM card back in my wallet. So I begin to suspect that my co-trainee stole it.

So I went to work that night because our training was from 10pm to 7am, and I was surprised that she even went to work!!? So I began to study her demeanor closely, and it seems that she did not want to look at me in the eye...hmmmm....Interesting....

that morning I went to the bank to report it stolen, and also asked where the last withdrawal was made. And they were able to pinpoint exactly what bank the money was withdrawn from. thats when It was clear that it was my co-trainee who stole it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

How? the bank where she withdrew it was a BPI bank close to my condo.
    That night when I went to work, I chatted with her in IM, and I told her that she's got guts coming to work because the bank already found out who stole my ATM card, and that they are coming there to arrest someone.

After telling her that, she immediately became teary eyed and trembling in fear. Then she admitted stealing my ATM card and withdrawing everything. So I told our trainors that she already confessed to the crime and I copied and pasted her confession to my IM to our trainor.

Apparently, she already reported me to them earlier on and accused me of harassing her... Harassing a thief? Is it not ok to ask questions to a suspect to the crime these days? So I asked her to just return the money, and I'll just forget about what happened...
    Last edited by CLAVEL3699; December 27th, 2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: information to personal

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    most probably the guard is my prime suspect:

2 feet away from you through which he unmistakably seen your pin#. as you've said the money was withdrawn in the same branch you last withdrew. if you will notice that the money was withdrawn late afternoon,then 100% it's the guard. you said that 40k was withdrawn, so the one who withdrew knows the security lapse on the bank wherein he couldn't be identified by any source of camera. therefore he got guts on withdrawing that large amount.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberAdobo View Post
    I told the story to my GF, so she made a website warning people about her... check it out here... ...
    Link not found daw. ".../ghost_rider_feces/"

Seriously, delikado talaga yung ginawa mo. How long have you known her before you let her sleep in your house? Yan ang hirap talaga kapag nagmamagandang-loob ka e. Instead of feeling good about doing a good deed, magdadalawang-isip ka na ngayon bago mo gawin uli.
    Last edited by CLAVEL3699; December 27th, 2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: information to personal

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Link not found daw. ".../ghost_rider_feces/"

Seriously, delikado talaga yung ginawa mo. How long have you known her before you let her sleep in your house? Yan ang hirap talaga kapag nagmamagandang-loob ka e. Instead of feeling good about doing a good deed, magdadalawang-isip ka na ngayon bago mo gawin uli.
    kasi 4 * lang kaya mali feces, dapat fece lang hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I just dont get it how for some people its easy to steal something that they did not work hard for... tsk-tsk... Ako kasi I'd rather starve to death than steal anything just to survive...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberAdobo View Post
    I just dont get it how for some people its easy to steal something that they did not work hard for... tsk-tsk... Ako kasi I'd rather starve to death than steal anything just to survive...
    why was she standing behind you sa ATM? also may pagka-cute siya sa pic. Did you try to make a move on her?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Trust is so hard to come by these days...

...and I especially hate women taking advantage of their womanhood to act as the victims while they are actually the culprits.

May or may not apply to CyberAdobo's case (dude, no offense, I just take everything I read on Internet forums with a grain of salt) but nevertheless, the notion is highly deplorable.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Funds stolen from my ATM! banks not much help