New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Only after 6 days, I realized one of my ATM cards was missing. I checked my account and to my horror, a huge amount was withdrawn last Tuesday. I suspect someone from my household who we sent away, but i don't have conclusive proof. i acknowledge my contributory negligence by not taking more care of my wallet.

but what makes me want to rant is that to my chagrin, it turns out the banks do not have security cameras at the atm machines so i have no way of finding out who the culprit was. this is terribly disappointing. sa dami ng camera sa loob ng branch, di man lang naglagay sa atm. they answered all my questions by providing the info on the time and location of the withdrawals, but beyond this no offer of other assistance of any kind.

anybody else have a similar experience? the funny part here is that the thief could have stolen much more considering the number of days it took for me to find out; the only silver lining in this situation.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It sad to hear this thing happened to you.

But how did your household know your PIN?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wondering about that as well...

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kpy555 View Post
    It sad to hear this thing happened to you.

But how did your household know your PIN?
    same question.

oo nga pano nalaman yung pin#

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    baka nakasulat sa wallet?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same here...paano nalaman yun PIN mo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Palagay ko dapat magsilbi etong warning sa lahat ng may mga atm card na wag basta basta ibigay ang PIN kahit kanino, at dapat yung pin natin ay hindi madali mahulaan, gaya ng bday, anniversary at iba pa....at lalong wag isulat sa likod ng atm card.

Sayang pera, buti na lang ako halos maintaining balance lang lagi pera ko sa atm..

ot: may mga video na inupload ang makati police district about known m.o of bad elements sa you tube....just seach it there...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    lucky for you di inubos ang laman.Pano nga ba nalaman ang pin mo??

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    baka nakasulat sa wallet?
    o sa card mismo?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Funds stolen from my ATM! banks not much help