Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Helping out a fellow HCP'er

2005 ZBY-166
    Dark Grey

msg me/pm/email me if u can help

0917-9516824/cdeguzman*digi8studios.com

please help me spread the word guys. nag mamass post na din ako sa auto clubs if youre in one na wala pa tong post ko papost naman pls tnx tnx

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    san location nacarnap?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    san nangyari?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Will keep an eye out.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    izzy, we could help each other especially our fellow tsikoteers better if you could provide the details like when, where, how, etc. Baka me bagong modus operandi para lahat aware kung paano iwasan. Anyways, will be on the look out for this hot car.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Izzy, any possible distinguishing marks na of the Fortuner? I doubt they will be running around with the orig plates still. Conduction stickers? Other marks? What model rin? So folks can possibly be on the lookout.
    Last edited by Autobeat; February 20th, 2006 at 03:24 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Carjackers strike anew, take Fortuner in QC
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=25249

Carjackers struck anew on Monday, seizing a Toyota Fortuner sedan from a motorist along Congressional Avenue in Quezon City, DZMM reported.

Police said two armed men seized the vehicle from driver Godofredo Clenuar after using their vehicle to ram into the victim's car late Monday.

Clenuar told police he was entering the Violago Homes in Barangay Bahay Toro near Congressional Avenue when the suspects' vehicle rear-ended the Toyota Fortuner he was driving.

He said the suspects poked guns at him after he got off the car to inspect the damage. He said the two men drove to Barangay Ugong in Valenzuela where he was dropped off along with his passenger.

Clenuar said the vehicle belonged to a certain Omar Bayron, a bank manager. Clenuar is the first carjacking victim in Quezon City this month.

Chief Superintendent Nicasio Radovan, Quezon City police director, said the city's limited number of patrol cars is hampering the QCPD's anti-carjacking campaign in the City. Radovan said the QCPD has only 80 cars to patrol the city.

The National Anticrime Task Force (NACTAF) said Sunday that carjacking and car theft cases nationwide were reduced on November.

Based on the task force’s records, six vehicles were stolen in November, three of which were forcibly taken. The number translates to 2.22 percent of the total incidents in July, with 37 cases when the campaign against carjacking and car theft was launched.

Of the 37 vehicles stolen in July, 14 were forcibly taken by armed men by either flagging the driver down on the highway or while the driver was about to board the vehicle, it added.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    mga pre, sasakyan nila Carlo yung na carjack. He's the founder/ex-pres. ng HCP.

keep an eye out na lang, thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tinamaan ng....sa congressional na naman??!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    Based on the task force’s records, six vehicles were stolen in November, three of which were forcibly taken. The number translates to 2.22 percent of the total incidents in July, with 37 cases when the campaign against carjacking and car theft was launched.
    though parang bumaba na nga ang carnapping/jacking cases. 6 in Nov versus 37 last Jul.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Fortuner... carnapped