New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You may consider this story as mere hearsay because it was just relayed to me via our college-barkada-yahoogroup. My friend's e-mail was actually a reaction/reply to my "personal experience" in another thread; it is shared for the same purpose.

"Grabe, this actually happened to you! I am just glad that no one was hurt. One of our dealers was recently carjacked along White Plains last Thursday, October 27. They were driving home from a dealer dialogue (around 10pm) when an Altis blocked their path and asked him and his wife to get down from his vehicle, a Fortuner. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

"I am always praying for all of you. Keep safe."

I believe the story.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Its possible, I'm not sure if it was last month or this month but I read that 3 Fortuners had been carnapped in a month.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Better to drive thru traffic, the more vehicles and people on the street, the less chances of this happening. Good that nobody got hurt.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    any vehicle could be carjacked, not really surprised at all

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may mga fortuner na talaga na na high jacked.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    hirap naman nito ..mag karoon ka ng magandang vehicle
    problem pa din dahil sa mga masasamang loob

buti na lang wala nasaktan

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by attynorby
    You may consider this story as mere hearsay because it was just relayed to me via our college-barkada-yahoogroup. My friend's e-mail was actually a reaction/reply to my "personal experience" in another thread; it is shared for the same purpose.

"Grabe, this actually happened to you! I am just glad that no one was hurt. One of our dealers was recently carjacked along White Plains last Thursday, October 27. They were driving home from a dealer dialogue (around 10pm) when an Altis blocked their path and asked him and his wife to get down from his vehicle, a Fortuner. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

I believe the story.

Iikli na pila sa Fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pati sa white plains? kunsabagay lapit lang sa proj. 4 & aguinaldo. but with that incident, d na papayagan ulit ng mga taga-white plains lalo na kung one of their own ang ma-carjack. konti pa at malapit lapit na bumanat ang mga carjackers sa green meadows/corinthians. kumbaga sa GTA San Andreas, Vinewood yan area na yan dami posh cars hehehe for carjackers to feast on.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attynorby

I believe the story.
    Actually di hearsay to. Here's the story. Hirap na talaga magdrive mag-isa ngayon. :praning:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Actually di hearsay to. Here's the story. Hirap na talaga magdrive mag-isa ngayon. :praning:
    Your "story" seems erratic. It says "An Error Has Occurred!
    The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
    Pls confirm link. Tks.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Fortuner: Carjacked!