New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whatever tickle your pickle...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kalandian lang. I have Euro plates under my Philippine plate on my W124. It has the same ending (5). Wala kasi akong makitang plate base na OEM. Pero in the end kalandian lang...hehehehe

Pansin ko nga yun new cars extend nila yun sides ng local plate tapos may white and red color giving the effect of a euro plate underneath...oh well it doesn't bother me naman. napansin ko lang.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Why the hell does it need to be posted here in Goon Squad? I don't find it offensive to have a euro plate under your local plate, in fact I have in my cars.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Why the hell does it need to be posted here in Goon Squad? I don't find it offensive to have a euro plate under your local plate, in fact I have in my cars.
    You're not gonna get a good answer from a noob who claims to employ 250 pinoys (like we owe him) and yet this troll has the nerves to say
    I will leave it there and not lower myself to argue with the likes of you.
    What a donkey.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung may powers lang ako dito lipat ko ito sa...hmmm...ibang forums.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    specially those vios and mazda 3 (i own a vios and mazda 3) that has euro plates before putting a local plate (i don't have installed in either of my car) for me it look (i'll be safe hehehe) not pleasing...

why put a non valid plate in your car?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Just curious...where did you guys get those Euro plates?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Style.
    +1000000000000000

europe reprezzent!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    The problem is not really a Goon Squad issue.

But anyway, foreign plates under Filipino plates? It's just a decoration. For example, you went to New York, bought an "I LOVE NY" car plate for souvenir, then attach it to your car back in the Philippines.

Filipinos are souvenir-conscious. It's a culture. Does it look stupid? Maybe. It depends on your taste and perception. For example, I don't walk around here wearing "I LOVE BRITAIN" t-shirts, eventhough they sell those kind of shirts at Heathrow Airport to idiot tourists so they can wear them back to their home country. Same thing with foreign plates.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Just curious...where did you guys get those Euro plates?
    doc, sa iyong suking car accessories shop sigurado meron sila. medyo napangiti nga ako minsan noong naghahanap ako ng piyesa sa isang car shop at napatuon ang pansin sa mga euro plates display.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Foreign plates under Filipino Plates