New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    OT question..confiscated ba ang lisensya pag "beating the red light kuno"? nakakainis lang kasi yung ibang enforcer huli ka agad pag yung tipong pag-cross mo ng intersection tapos biglang nag yellow sasabihin beating red light daw..eh HELLO? kailan pa naging red ang yellow? at nasa gitna ka na nung intersection kung kailan nag yellow eh.. sheeesh

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    And you don't pay directly sa MMDA, dapat sa LTO magbabayad at di sila pwede magconfiscate ng license. Malamang di pa kumakain mga bwaya na yan.
    Same thing happened to me with that fat ass Pasay Police going to WTC, the one under the bridge. That's gonna be the first and last time his kinds are going to stop and pressure me when clearly I did nothing wrong.

We should be vigilant and learn how to fight and defend our selves, people.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    How sad to hear that another motorist became a victim of this menace in the street...This is a plain and simple modus operandi Why? because:

1. MMDA enforcer are not allowed to apprehend in groups.
    2. MMDA should explain what violation and should be according to LTO violation.
    3. Seminar because of violation! This violation is only for over speeding / beating the red light.
    4. Primary task of MMDA is to assist trapik / accident happened in the area.

If there are some enforcer who we think try to harassed motorist, we can call the hotline and an MMDA investigating officer will be on the way. Don't let this menace in uniform victimized us...
    Seminar are for 3rd time in a year - reckless driving offenders..
    I do not recommend the hot line because I heard from other peeps in here it doesnt work. I say call these ones
    MMDA CP:
    0920-9389875

[SIZE=1]Office of the Ombudsman [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    Ombudsman Building
    Agham Road, North Triangle
    Diliman, Quezon City 1101
    Tel. No. (02)926-9032 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]OMB - Military and Other Law Enforcement Offices (MOLEO)
    3rd Floor Ombudsman Building,
    Agham Road, North Triangle,
    Diliman, Quezon City 1101
    Tel No. (02) 926-9032 loc 306

OMB - Office of the Special Prosecutor (OSP)
    5th Floor, Sandiganbayan Centennial Building
    Commonwealth Avenue corner Batasan Road
    Quezon City
    Telefax No. (02) 952-7527 [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    just charge this to experience and move on. and make sure that next time, this won't happen again. you may opt to read traffic rules regarding this so as to avoid another incident.
    I say complain that you were mislead, extorted and blackmail. Report this, be sure to relay the place and the name of the traffic aid.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ah...hinde sila nagkaintidihan...hehehe

ang akala ng wife nagbabayad siya ng traffic fine then yun MMDA enforcers ang akala nila naglalagay ang wife mo

ok na yan....at least hinde matinong MMDA enforcers na timing sa wife mo, kung hinde baka hulihin pa siya for offering bribe...hehehe
    Sir, you are promoting corruption if you say it that way. That's one of the factors why those kinds of people are prevalent in our country. I advice you to not to repeat nor say anything like this.

Though you're right, puwede siya ipahuli but with a proper lawyer or explanation of the misunderstanding that happened I am sure she will be in no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    OT question..confiscated ba ang lisensya pag "beating the red light kuno"? nakakainis lang kasi yung ibang enforcer huli ka agad pag yung tipong pag-cross mo ng intersection tapos biglang nag yellow sasabihin beating red light daw..eh HELLO? kailan pa naging red ang yellow? at nasa gitna ka na nung intersection kung kailan nag yellow eh.. sheeesh
    The answer to that is a big, HINDE.. If you look at LTO list of violations dapat hinde. Kunin mo name ng enforcer at ID number plus the place you got caught and report it to the MMDA head office. If municipal Police, report it to the City hall or nearest police station. Pag wala ginawa mag set ka ng appointment or just barge in to the Mayor's office.

Base on PD1605 court order yan since 1991 or 1990 ata. Para ma kuha siya as sample, takot lang ng ibang hinde pa nahuhuli mag confiscate.
    You have the right to know and complain since you're a tax payer.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^
    BTW sir, forgot to mention..QC enforcer pala nakahuli sakin, yellow ang suot.. i was at a.boni ave in QC about to cross C-3 intersection when the sucker hand-signalled me to pull over..i kept on explaining na yellow nung nakapagcross na ko..grabe naman kasi, di naman ako ta**a para mag beat ng red light..buti, i got away with it, walang lagay..student pa lang po ako 17yrs. old..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    curious lang ako, pano nasabi na unsafe mag drive?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka malikot mag drive? or nasa gitna nang linya??

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    curious lang ako, pano nasabi na unsafe mag drive?
    Ako nga rin eh.

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    baka malikot mag drive? or nasa gitna nang linya??
    Pwede. Come on, hindi ka naman huhulihin ng mga iyan unless kung may kakaiba kang ginawa. Yun bang nasa isang lane ka tapos pagewang-gewang ka, then sisitahin ka talaga ng mga yun. Outside yellow lane naman siya. Tingin ko dahil umiiwas siya sa yellow lane, pinilit niya mag-cut para umalis sa yellow lane in which na-attract attention ng mga buwaya hehe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    ^
    BTW sir, forgot to mention..QC enforcer pala nakahuli sakin, yellow ang suot.. i was at a.boni ave in QC about to cross C-3 intersection when the sucker hand-signalled me to pull over..i kept on explaining na yellow nung nakapagcross na ko..grabe naman kasi, di naman ako ta**a para mag beat ng red light..buti, i got away with it, walang lagay..student pa lang po ako 17yrs. old..
    hey chicks.. Mind telling us how you got away with it? I need to know =]

oh yeah are you a chick that's why your username is chikselog? lols OT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
First timer's luck