New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md, swerte nya at fake lang yun..
    dahil kung totoo nga na nabangga mo sya..
    i feel sorry for him..
    baka mahirapan yung tatay ni Otep ayusin yung mga buto-buto nya..

seriously, it was good that you didn't buy his piece of crap..
    i wish it wouldn't happen to me or anyone else.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    watch out for a modus operandi just like that in c5. i think its somewhere after the c5 exit..wherein a crazy woman throws her kid in front of oncoming traffic...pababa pa naman tong lugar na to at medyo makitid ang daan. watch out na lang peeps ..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang galing talaga ng pinoy pagdating sa kalokohan...:mad:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    modus operandi rin yan sa labas ng san lazaro hospital. minsan naghatid yung tito ko ng nakagat ng aso niya, pagkalabas niya ng gate ng hospital may bigla daw lumundag sa harap nung sasakyan niya buti na lang nakahinto siya kaagad. ganun daw sa lugar na yun lalo na kapag gabi na.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    meron akong nasagi kanina... tumama sya sa right sidemirrors and the side of the car. grabe nagulat ako kasi i was sure na i was clearly malayo from him pero all of a sudden tumilapon siya in my car with hawag na white substance parang un sa bibingka. i stopped a few metres ahead to check on him but i didnt go down. alam ko modus operandi. then i saw him in my left sidemirror running like a track master and when he reached my car he demanded me to pay him. pero it was common sense that he was just faking it. so i just rolled on after that... my knees were shaking after that but not for long.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Not me, personally, but a doctor friend of mine and her husband near her Malolos clinic. Same M.O. Just shows how many scum-of-the-earth there are.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nakakatakot yan lalo na pag traffic. Pag hindi mo pinansin baka may masamang gawin sa kotse mo

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618
    meron akong nasagi kanina... tumama sya sa right sidemirrors and the side of the car. grabe nagulat ako kasi i was sure na i was clearly malayo from him pero all of a sudden tumilapon siya in my car with hawag na white substance parang un sa bibingka. i stopped a few metres ahead to check on him but i didnt go down. alam ko modus operandi. then i saw him in my left sidemirror running like a track master and when he reached my car he demanded me to pay him. pero it was common sense that he was just faking it. so i just rolled on after that... my knees were shaking after that but not for long.
    pay for what? e kitang kita naman na healthy sya nahabol pa nga nya kotse mo haha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    binayaran mo sana ng barya, you know, like .45 or .40 or 10mm.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Dati nangyari sa aming magbabarkada, sa may Recto university belt, my friend was driving and we were about to turn right to Legarda when this idiot ran in front of the car and pretended to be hit, eh wala namang kalabog so we knew we didn't hit anything, we stopped there for about 30 seconds when my friend lost his patience, grabbed his gun and got out of the car, that was the first time I ever saw a supposed to be injured man run fast enough to qualify for the Olympic 100 meter dash.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fake Nabangga