Hi guys,

I would just like to share my story. The past few days, we have been experiencing hellish traffic here in the metro. Trip times more than doubled for some. This heavy traffic was caused, in large part, by a unqualified driver.

Recently, my mother drove drunk. Unfortunately, she hit another car. To add to that, her license is FAKE.

She stayed in the Balintawak traffic office for a week, but this is mostly due to Glenda. She paid a fine of P5000 and was let of the hook, despite the fact that the name on her license did not match the name on her documents, and to add to that she was not suspended as is stated in this page:

* Driving without a valid driver's license - P3,000 (from P1,500) plus the offender will be disqualified from being granted a driver's license or from driving a motor vehicle for one year from the payment of the fine;

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motor...fic-violations

The people there just asked her to get a new license. Now she is planning to skip the steps in getting a new license, by claiming a lost license. (She got her previous license through a fixer, but was confiscated, so she got a fake license)

She is my mother, but she does not belong on the road (as is the case with many other drivers). And this case should have proven enough to rid her from it, at least for a year