New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I think batch 2006 licenses talaga nagkaproblema ang LTO, last 2005 my license also got a little faded (sa picture but still recognizable)...renewed it last May of this year sa LTO Tayuman and so far after 3 months plus, it's still ok.

LTO chief Alberto Suansing has announced that the agency will again hold a rebid for the production of driver's licenses. The current contractor AMPI Mega Data may still join the bidding since the firm has been doing business with the government for over a decade now.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yung akin hindi na kita ung mukha ko. kaya lagi kong dala or ko eh. hindi na din kasi kita ung license number. dumidikit ung mga letters and numbers sa jacket. sa may 2009 pa renewal ko.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    j_avonni - nakow, kalbo ka na sa pic..

Kaya nga hindi ko na tinanggal sa wallet ko para laging suot ang peluka.

:beer: [SIZE="1"]3687[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; September 11th, 2008 at 09:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    j_avonni - nakow, kalbo ka na sa pic..

Kaya nga hindi ko na tinanggal sa wallet ko para laging suot ang peluka.

:beer: [SIZE="1"]3688[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; September 11th, 2008 at 09:15 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Saw on the news today that the LTO is recalling all licenses issued between 2006 and 2007. They'll be replacing the defective licenses free of charge.

I'm still making up my mind whether or not I should turn my license in; though it was renewed last year, it's not really showing any premature signs of degradation yet.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i also noticed that my license is fading. i'm currently out of the country and will be back by the end of the month. imagine pag nahuli ako ng pulis dito at hiningi license ko then i'll show a faded driver's license. kahiya naman yun.

anyway, any new's on the replacement? is there already a procedure?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Fading Driver's License