New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ako naman just tonight. I nearly collided with a taxi. I was about to passed by a sloping bridge when suddenly a taxi appeared in front of me after the driver overtook a vehicle. I swerved to the right and I end up with my right wheel on top of the gutter. Yung taxi, tuloy tuloy lang. Blindspot yung bridge kasi hindi mo makikita yung oncoming vehicle kasi sloping sya. I was initially shocked and after I gathered my wits, I checked na wala namang gasgas yung bumper ko. Inaalala ko lang ngayon, baka naapektuhan yung wheel alignment ko. Nakatakbo pa naman ng maayos.

I don't wanna wish something bad will happen to that frigging taxi driver. I just hope he would be more careful the next time around.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    this reminds me of the stupid advise of my bro-in-law, when our vehicle had no plate # yet. "pag pinara ka ng enforcer, wag kang huminto, wala ka pa namang plate # eh, di ka mahuhuli"

though this also reminds me of the show "americas stupidest criminals" where most of cases where just a simple traffic violation, which escalates into a police car chase, which ends with the traffic violator being apprehended and landing in jail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
escaping Innova almost sideswiped me