New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    panay ang deny nila pero nag interview yung media sa mga taga kalookan kilalang kila ang loko. tumakbo pa na konsehal kaso talo, alam kasi na adik ang loko

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    If it is an accident, I find no reason for the Montero Sport to traverse the opposite side of the lane.
    plot twist... ayon sa isang radio station (cant tell kung commentator, investigator, witness or wth yung nagsasalita) binangga daw ng isang navarra suv ang montero kaya ito na-head on collision sa innova na minamaneho daw ng lasing na driver kasama ang mga kaibigang galing sa gimik.

ka-session ata ni montero driver sa drugs yung mokong.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    If it is an accident, I find no reason for the Montero Sport to traverse the opposite side of the lane.
    I don't think he was traversing the opposite side. The animation of the incident shows the Montero Sport going to the other side after hitting the plant box and losing control. Again, could be because he's drunk or just an accident. If it's the former, I hope he rots in jail.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    I don't think he was traversing the opposite side. The animation of the incident shows the Montero Sport going to the other side after hitting the plant box and losing control. Again, could be because he's drunk or just an accident. If it's the former, I hope he rots in jail.
    he still crossed the opposite side though, and it is odd that he had to go there if he wasn't drunk. why not hit the one infront if he lost control, or if he lost brakes, why not wait until he gets off the flyover and hit those factory walls instead? why does he have to involve other lives on his stupidity(if he wasn't drunk)? very interested to see what his alibi would be. and i agree, he should rot in jail.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The center island is too low, and coming from the north, the approach road is big, empty and fast at night. Put properly shaped barriers in the middle (and stronger railing on the sides, plus rumble strips at the base of the flyover and on the way up and accidents should decrease.
    accident usually is mga galing south pa northbound lumilipad sa kabilang alne almost same spot ng flyover kundi tapat ng CCF bldg. or Transcom.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Dapat diyan perpetually disqualified from driving, without prejudice to filing of criminal and civil suits against him. Nakaka-inis yung mga ganito kasi preventable yung deaths. Tapos gagamitan pa ng connections para makawala ang may sala.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345