New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Luis Asistio III, is this the same Asistio na anak ni baby asistio? Mentioned here
    'Baby' Asistio accuses cops of mercilessly shooting his son | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

The news would mention siguro na anak no congressmen to kung sya nga, baka hindi.
    Salot talaga sa lipunun. Adik din pala

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Salot talaga sa lipunun. Adik din pala
    Adik at kandidato pa as councilor. Why am I not surprised.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung sa west bicutan naman 16 na poste itinumba....

Ingat lang po sa kalsada.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ^I was about to say that. It was mentioned in another thread na may kinukuha talaga parati sa flyover na yan.
    di totoo ang kinukuha sa flyover na yun. simply put kapabayaan on the part of the driver yun and can be avoided if tamang bilis ng takbo at di nakainom.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    nabuhay pa amputa, talaga ngang masamang damo mahirap mapatay.

ang masakit dito, kahit anong ingat mo at nasa tamang lane ka kung yung tarantadong driver na kahit nasa kabilang lane ang matitiyempuhan mo, wala rin.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The center island is too low, and coming from the north, the approach road is big, empty and fast at night. Put properly shaped barriers in the middle (and stronger railing on the sides, plus rumble strips at the base of the flyover and on the way up and accidents should decrease.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The center island is too low, and coming from the north, the approach road is big, empty and fast at night. Put properly shaped barriers in the middle (and stronger railing on the sides, plus rumble strips at the base of the flyover and on the way up and accidents should decrease.
    what we need is a heavy duty side and front impact railings- this one have the ability to catch the energy of the fast moving vehicles(dissipates momentum) in order for them not to cross to the other side but will also not return them(redirect them) to the original lane where they came from (ala net effect)-

nowadays what we use are nothing but beautification crap for our roads- hi way or national - while what we really need are railings that works(this includes safe impact lamp post and barriers)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but in cases like these, wouldn't the Gov't be the one pursuing the criminal charges? Reason I asked is that the relatives should ask for a HUGE settlement. Di naman ako papayag na kulong lang. Kulong-laya lang mangyayari dyan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugoy King View Post
    Pinsan ni misis yung isang nurse na nadisgraya
    Sorry to hear that bro... Maiiwasan lang sana kung nag ingat si gungung. Another senseless tradegy that could be avoided

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i'm sure nothing will happen to this guy. like always justice is never served in our country.
    most likely ganito scenario

si congressman ang sasagot sa pagpapalibing plus babayaran yung mga kamag anak. of course we all know the money came from corruption sa government.

then years from now yung driver will become Caloocan's Mayor or Congressman

Its more fun in the Philippines.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast