New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    puntahan mo mismo si mayor lim sir kung gusto ninyo magreklamo, siguro naman haharapin kayo nun.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Agree.

If you want to face Mayor lim, go to his office.

Or, send a letter if you want.

It would be faster and easier that way.

Cause I doubt if anyone is connected with Mayor lim here, really.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Si Lim matino? Hahaha kalokohan.

Madaming squatter na pakalatkalat sa Manila. Ang daming bawal na chipipay na sasakyan like pedicab pero walang magawa ang mga enforcer.

Eh QC naman pala nangyari, dapat sinabi nyo kamag-anak kayo ni Belmonte

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^

Ej, could be a malacanang officer.

We don't know.

Or, his parents could be one.

Again, we don't know.

So why throw speculations on a person ?

Are you sure about your judgements ?

No.
    tama ka nga naman. Ehdi dapat tanggalin na mga plate number ng mga naka Land Cruiser Prado kasi kahit color coding hindi ako nahuhuli eh.

Traffic enforcer din may kalokohan.

lucius: Tama ka. Walang ginawa si Lim kung di alisin lahat ng ginawa ni Atienza.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbyrider View Post
    posting a malacanan official sticker

may ask if this also falls under this category? what i mean using an official sticker to escape or prevent liabilty?

nagtatanong lang po[/quote]

Bro...

You should be more realistic on this. It's not easy to get an Office of the President sticker unless the owner of the car is working in that department. They will issue a sticker along with the ID and a color code car pass sticker...so if you hapen to encounter a vehicle with this sticker, just check if it's texture is like a 3m sticker, but if it's just a transparent sticker...this is just a commemorative sticker that you can buy in the stationary shop of that department.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    mang hihimasok lang po tungkol sa sticker na yan.

i used to have it too pero di ko na kinabit kasi what for?

how did i get the sticker?

just go to baguio the guard on duty sa mansion is selling it 2 for 500 pesos.

i even took a picture of the guard with my brother holding the said sticker.

my brother even ask kung hindi daw ba sya masisita dahil nag lagay sya ng sticker sabi lang ng sundalo eh common nalang daw yun at madami na daw naka bili sa kanila :P

Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    posting a malacanan official sticker

may ask if this also falls under this category? what i mean using an official sticker to escape or prevent liabilty?

nagtatanong lang po
    Bro...

You should be more realistic on this. It's not easy to get an Office of the President sticker unless the owner of the car is working in that department. They will issue a sticker along with the ID and a color code car pass sticker...so if you hapen to encounter a vehicle with this sticker, just check if it's texture is like a 3m sticker, but if it's just a transparent sticker...this is just a commemorative sticker that you can buy in the stationary shop of that department.[/quote]

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^ Agree.

If you want to face Mayor lim, go to his office.

Or, send a letter if you want.

It would be faster and easier that way.

Cause I doubt if anyone is connected with Mayor lim here, really.

Thanks for your inputs sir. Ang mahirap lang kasi, wala pa akong extra time for this. I just posted this to tsikot hoping to that somebody from here knows LIM personally. Siguro, ingat na lang tayo dun sa babae and her corolla. baka mabiktima din kayo nito.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sana nga hindi ginagamit ng kung sino man ang pangalan ng mga kamaganak nila na nasa government. I'm sure that Mayor Lim would not allow such thing...Mas maganda nga sana kung right there ay hinamon mo sya to call on Mayor Lim.I'm sure di nya yun matatawagan, sabi nga ni Mayor LIM "THE LAW APPLIES TO ALL OTHERWISE NONE AT ALL"

In regards naman po sa OP (malacanang) stickers napapansin ko nga na madami na nagkalat na ganyan and obviously yung iba are fake ones. I have one in my car since I worked for a department under the OP, this is the embossed sticker with the marking "Office of the President" but with this you should also have the Malacanang Car Pass PG pass issued by the PSG and Malacanang ID and this is for identification during official functions... ang nakakalungkot lang is that some government people abuse this and it's true you can buy this sa loob ng malacanang sa souvenir shop in the cafeteria near kalayaan hall . But again this is not a pass to be above the law...hindi rin ito valid to be exempted sa coding...only vehicles with red and security, protocol plates are exempted from coding.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You should have went on in filing the police report. Hindi dapat kayo natakot if your mom wasn't able to bring her license, she just pays a penalty of P150 for not bringing her license. Iba yun if she really didn't have a driver's license.

Yung isa rin, may kaso din naman sya. Overloading is illegal. Sabihan mo na issuhan ka nila ng driving violation kung kaya nilang isyuhan ng driving violation yung apo ni mayor lim.

Teka, di ba mayaman naman si mayor... kung apo syang tunay, bakit hahayaan ni mayor ang apo nya na mag-drive ng isang 20-year old na sasakyan na 9 pa nagsisiksikan sa loob?!?? Parang bogus ata yan.

Sila yun bumangga sa inyo sa likod. It's their fault period. No matter what reason, kesyo bigla kayong pumreno or what, it is still the responsibility of the driver at the back to have enough space for emergency braking. Exception lang is kung kayo ang umatras sa kotse sa likod or kung walang brake lights na yung pick-up nyo.

Sana pinatapos nyo nalang yung police report and if you have comprehensive insurance for your pick-up, sila nalang ipahabol nyo sa apo ni mayor dun sa magiging cost ng repair sa damage sa L200 nyo.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vh3r View Post
    mang hihimasok lang po tungkol sa sticker na yan.

i used to have it too pero di ko na kinabit kasi what for?

how did i get the sticker?

just go to baguio the guard on duty sa mansion is selling it 2 for 500 pesos.

i even took a picture of the guard with my brother holding the said sticker.

my brother even ask kung hindi daw ba sya masisita dahil nag lagay sya ng sticker sabi lang ng sundalo eh common nalang daw yun at madami na daw naka bili sa kanila :P

Bro...

You should be more realistic on this. It's not easy to get an Office of the President sticker unless the owner of the car is working in that department. They will issue a sticker along with the ID and a color code car pass sticker...so if you hapen to encounter a vehicle with this sticker, just check if it's texture is like a 3m sticker, but if it's just a transparent sticker...this is just a commemorative sticker that you can buy in the stationary shop of that department.
    As what I mentioned before...anyone can buy a look alike sticker but there's a slight difference from the one that is issued by the department. Yong mga nagta trabaho lang ang makakapansin nyan... I also have this house of representative, house of senate but this are transparent sticker with with same logo and prints. Ang mahal naman ng pagkakabili 2 for 500

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Dropping of political names to escape liability!!!