New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    While checking out our new office in ortigas, i had to drive through Shaw blvd when a Nissan frontier was counterflowing into my lane. I used my horn to warn him that he was in the wrong lane. He responded by running a siren. the nerve of these guys. Just let him pass since i don't want the hassle of having an accident.
    On my way back, I took Edsa. On the small road near Poveda, a new Toyota Corolla without plates was exiting to Edsa quite aggressively and going into my path. I used my horn to warn him and he used his siren. Stupid people with sirens. they think they own the road.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'm sure ngiting aso yun after. :dog1:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Baka hindi naman aso.....baka........NGITING DEMONYO :devil: :diablo:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its times like those that it would be lots of fun if your car was armed with a paintball gun mounted to fire through the front grille.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    When encountering these kinds of road users, it would be fun if you drive KIT (Knight Industries Two thousand) the car of David Hasselholf (Knight Rider). I sure wish to see the look on the driver's face when my car bowls over his car.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Its times like those that it would be lots of fun if your car was armed with a paintball gun mounted to fire through the front grille.
    at hindi pintura ang laman ng bala kundi brake fluid.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I encounter several almost everyday on EDSA most especially.

This AM, black Hilux 2.7 VVTi was running on Katipunan with his wangers and blinkers.

Good to let them go on their merry way since it is useless to get into trouble over someone else's lack of intelligence. But of course the thought of getting even or giving these guys their day really is tempting. I guess these sirens are a good substitute to penile enhancers maybe? :P
    Last edited by vinj; April 23rd, 2009 at 06:50 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ...I guess these sirens are a good substitute to penile enhancers maybe? :P
    hahaha... totoo yan... that's their way of compensating for their short compensation

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    thats why i have a bus horn that drowns out their puny sirens when they try to scare me.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    When I encounter these idiots, I always wish that they would smash their cars into a wall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Drivers who counterflow with sirens