New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    sawa na ata sila sa buhay nila kaya masgusto nila mauna sa pasyente... isa lang masasabi ko sa kanila... HOY PASAWAY, BAWAL YAN!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I think they let immediately family member ride in the ambulance so kung sino man yun mga sumusunod eh di pa sila mamamatay so di nila kailangan na sunod sila dun sa ambulance all the way to the hospital. And kung immediate family member nga sila and they knew of what happened, hindi ba nila kasama yun nasa ambulance before the medics put him there? So what's the rush in being with this person when you've been with him your whole life.

Anyway, i guess galit kayo sa akin kasi sumusunod ako sa ambulance, but i dont use my emergency lights, sinusundan ko lang as much as possible until somebody blocks me and hindi ko naman tinututukan, anything to get my ass home sooner. Fault!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pinalalampas ko lang sila, bahala na karma. Mabilis naman ang balik.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    I think they let immediately family member ride in the ambulance so kung sino man yun mga sumusunod eh di pa sila mamamatay so di nila kailangan na sunod sila dun sa ambulance all the way to the hospital. And kung immediate family member nga sila and they knew of what happened, hindi ba nila kasama yun nasa ambulance before the medics put him there? So what's the rush in being with this person when you've been with him your whole life.

Anyway, i guess galit kayo sa akin kasi sumusunod ako sa ambulance, but i dont use my emergency lights, sinusundan ko lang as much as possible until somebody blocks me and hindi ko naman tinututukan, anything to get my ass home sooner. Fault!
    well, at least your honest, but still you have to answer your own question, "what's the rush to go home, when you house will still be there, if you're a little bit late?" and why should you be the first to go home, when everybody is in the line and waiting for the traffic to move? what's so special about you? and obviously your not in a emergency situation...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    asar nga iyan mga kotse na ganyan minsan nga pati PUV tumututok din .pati na doon sa mga truk ng bumbero pag my sunog

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Along with the ones who take advantage of government official convoys, these are just people who are exhibiting that human trait of taking advantage of something since nobody is minding the store. Since our authorities are loathe to do anything constructive and confront violaters on a regular basis, only a few who have the morality and the discipline not to take advantage. The majority couldn't care less and brand these few people who try to do something about it as mayayabang and snobs.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I hate them but I let them pass.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I let them pass, they just humiliate themselves in front of everybody. Should they get into an accident with the emergency vehicle, sila pa magbabayad ng lahat. They have everything to lose.

Emergency vehicles, I let them pass. Even if they could be wang wang-ers, give it the benefit of the doubt. Kung mamamatay man, I know I did my part in letting them pass rather than not.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    pag my ambulance na ako naririnig and nakikita ko sa mirrors ko mga 5o meters? i stop... i dont go anywhere... heheheh pag may mga sumusunod sa ambulance nakakabadtrip... lalo n yun mga nakita ko na umalis tapos sumunod sa ambulance..

dapat naman talaga bawala yun sumusunod e kase diba may kasama na isang relative sa loob ng ambulance? d naman lahat sila kailangan sa ospital e.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kahit family member ka e hindi ka pwede bumuntot sa ambulance. ang meron emergency ay yung nasa ambulance, hindi yung family member. kaya pati yung family member na naka-buntot sa ambulance e dapat din hulihin.

di kaya ahente ng funenarya yung mga nakabuntot?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
don't you just hate the cars following an ambulance???