New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Basta may mali sming dalawa it's either him or her.
    I admit di ako nag sisignal liyt mga kotse di rin naman hehehehe. bottom line is if one breaks the rule let's join him. If you can't beat them join them. :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    idol, what i do is i just stick to my lane. that way mas malaki ang chances na wala kang mababangga or whatsoever. nakakainis sometimes yung mga motorcycle riders na kasalubong, they eat up almost half of the lane that i am using para lang umovertake at makauna sa traffic. i don't know if i'm correct or not, but i do not budge from where i am, and if i do budge, konti lang. i force them to respect other motorists also by going back to their lanes.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    most cagers i know naiinis sa mga bikers, and they tend to generalize na pag nakakita sila ng bikers nabubwisit agad kahit wala pa siyang ginagawa. This is all too common on our roads nowadays lalu na yung mga small displacement bikers(50cc -150cc).Yung mga big bikers pa ang mas may disiplina. Mga small bikers mostly ang singit boys..Now opinion ko lang ito ha pero most (not all)small bikers are from the income groups of c,d,e..mura na kasi mga bikes ngayon kaya lower income people can afford to buy one. and guess what?mga drivers ng public fx, taxi, jeeps, buses and tricycles which majority have low if not no education,barumbado magmaneho and pasingit singit...give them a bike and boom!!chaos on the streets.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nang-generalize ka din eh.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    most cagers i know naiinis sa mga bikers, and they tend to generalize na pag nakakita sila ng bikers nabubwisit agad kahit wala pa siyang ginagawa. This is all too common on our roads nowadays lalu na yung mga small displacement bikers(50cc -150cc).Yung mga big bikers pa ang mas may disiplina. Mga small bikers mostly ang singit boys..Now opinion ko lang ito ha pero most (not all)small bikers are from the income groups of c,d,e..mura na kasi mga bikes ngayon kaya lower income people can afford to buy one. and guess what?mga drivers ng public fx, taxi, jeeps, buses and tricycles which majority have low if not no education,barumbado magmaneho and pasingit singit...give them a bike and boom!!chaos on the streets.

so you are saying now that people with low income and those who are not educted enough or has no eduction at all are the ones most likely to create "chaos" on the streets? i beg to disagree with you.

its not a question of financial status here. its those who lacks self disipline that are to be blamed, caged drivers or bikers altogether.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    No situation, except for dire emergency, could justify "singit". Remember, there's a big difference with "overtaking" and "singit". If both lanes are occupied, you can't just go and squeeze yourself in between. That's just both plain wrong and stupid.

Madalas, some bikers would pile up in front pag red yun light, and this just gets the better of me. Why? kasi pupunta sa harapn pero ang bagal naman umarangkada. I find this again, both ridiculous and stupid. Kaya hindi din ako nagpapasingit.

And just because every other guy do it, doesn't give you the right or excuse to do it yourself. Respect lang sa kapwa driver. If you want to be safe on the road when on 2 wheels, then think as if you are driving a 4 wheel vehicle. You need space and so does everyone else. Pag sumingit ka, you are invading his are space and you can't fault him since you're bringing danger to yourself.

And before you ask, yes, I do drive a big bike and a car, and hindi ako sumisingit. nag o-over take, yes, but hindi singit.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipseds View Post
    No situation, except for dire emergency, could justify "singit". Remember, there's a big difference with "overtaking" and "singit". If both lanes are occupied, you can't just go and squeeze yourself in between. That's just both plain wrong and stupid.

Madalas, some bikers would pile up in front pag red yun light, and this just gets the better of me. Why? kasi pupunta sa harapn pero ang bagal naman umarangkada. I find this again, both ridiculous and stupid. Kaya hindi din ako nagpapasingit.

And just because every other guy do it, doesn't give you the right or excuse to do it yourself. Respect lang sa kapwa driver. If you want to be safe on the road when on 2 wheels, then think as if you are driving a 4 wheel vehicle. You need space and so does everyone else. Pag sumingit ka, you are invading his are space and you can't fault him since you're bringing danger to yourself.

And before you ask, yes, I do drive a big bike and a car, and hindi ako sumisingit. nag o-over take, yes, but hindi singit.
    kainis nga yan lalo na pag 2 or 3 lanes lang yung road. all the motorbikes sumingit papuntang harapan pag red yung stoplight tapos pag nag go, they hold back traffic dahil ang bagal mag accelerate.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    Basta may mali sming dalawa it's either him or her.
    I admit di ako nag sisignal liyt mga kotse di rin naman hehehehe. bottom line is if one breaks the rule let's join him. If you can't beat them join them. :D
    here lies the hope of our poor country

you were joking right ??

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rlp1099 View Post
    pinabasa to ko sa isang instructor taga Honda Riding School at napagusapan tuloy nila ang situwasyon ngayong maraming nakamotor dito na sa Pinas

unanimous sila- mali yung diskarteng singit na lang ng basta basta

sa feedback ng mga riders nila maigi pa yung na senyas o sumenyas ng intensyon mo para malinaw na humihingi ka ng kaunting palugid para padaanin

napansin ko din yung mga taga Mad Dog Rider's club na malapit sa opisina- pag masikip ang daan naka pwesto ng maayos at alam kung saan sila puwedeng lumusot ng maayos

puwede naman palang pag aralan at pagsanayan
    about the Mad Dog Rider's Club alam ko may kwento si sir boybi tungkol sa kanila.... eto yata yun singit ng singit papunta tagaytay yata at may tinadyakan pa na delivery boy? sir boybi tama po ba? it just shows na hindi sa ride ang diperensya kundi sa gumagamit...

ang observation ko lang talaga dun sa mga singit ng singit eh yun mga kabataang riders, i guess with age comes wisdom lalo na sa driving...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    about the Mad Dog Rider's Club alam ko may kwento si sir boybi tungkol sa kanila.... eto yata yun singit ng singit papunta tagaytay yata at may tinadyakan pa na delivery boy? sir boybi tama po ba? it just shows na hindi sa ride ang diperensya kundi sa gumagamit...

ang observation ko lang talaga dun sa mga singit ng singit eh yun mga kabataang riders, i guess with age comes wisdom lalo na sa driving...
    I second this. BUT, maturity is not equal to age. Minsan mas mature pa yung 18 years old na teenager kesa sa 25 years old na young adult. Although mas masaraming teen drivers ang agresibo sa daan,very egoistic at mahilig sa karera. In short, immature drivers.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Don't know what's his problem????