New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    dapat talaga dito sa pinas... kahit isang pinakamaliit na bagay mo
    meron homing device para makita mo kung nasan na. nakagps yung mga gamit mo ewan ko lang kung meron pa magnanakaw nyan na small time

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Where did it happen? At the Centennial Terminal Parking or at the Domestic Road Parking?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Perhaps the one just in front of the domestic airport itself.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    Their website is www.parknfly.com.ph

• A multi-level secured carport where you can safely leave your car while you take your business trip or vacation for only P280.00 +EVAT a day.
    • Comfortable lounge where you can relax while waiting for your flight.
    • A fleet of vans to provide you 24-hour free shuttle service to and from the airport.
    • Complimentary battery charging service for long-term parking.
    • Banking facilities.
    • Email and Fax services.
    • Daily/weekly/monthly parking available.
    a friend of mine had a bad experience there. he claimed his gas tank was pilfered while he parked it there last summer when he brought his family for a 3 day vacation in boracay. he told me that his car (w/c was religiously filled to the brim) inexplicably lost half a tank of gas during its stay there. since his odometer did not change, he theorized that either several liters of gas were siphoned off or somebody just simply sat in his car using his aircon to cool-off.
    Last edited by baludoy; October 24th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    Made a mistake of parking my van overnight at the domestic airport parking area last week. This after I asked the guard if it is safe to do so. He told me safe naman and even made me register my plate number sa logbook nile. Hassle kasi mag taxi to and from the airport specially kung one to two days lang ang biyahe mo. This was the second time i left my ride at the same area. When I returned from my trip sa Mindanao, I checked my ride and wala namang gasgas o bump. Good sabi ko. Pero this morning, checked my reserved tire kasi nga pupunta ako sa Robinsons Mall na notorious for stolen spare tire. Lo and behold! Wala na pala akong spare tire! Shucks! Nadale na pala ako...I can't blame anybody except myself. Been thinking of putting locks on my sparetire pero nawala sa isip ko. Oh well...just to warn you guys. Suspetsa ko may kinalaman yung mga Airport Taxi Vans na nakapark sa loob ng area. But no use complaining to the management. Sasakit lang ulo mo at hindi ka babayaran...Ingats na lang po...
    I always use this parking lot when travelling, so far no untoward incidents happened...

SO next time I'll better tell the guard to put in the logbook that we have spare tire underneath, so that when claiming your ride back, better check again your spare tire and complain to the guard if it's missing....

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chanrged to experience nalang yan.. next time better leave your car sa Park&Fly para safe ka may libre naman silang hatid at sundo sa airport

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Dapat pina blotter yung theft na yan. You may say na wala naman mangyayari, but for what's it worth at least may record ng incident. Aware sila na may naka record na incident. Hopefully,either the culprits would stop or the guards would be extra vigilant.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Perhaps the one just in front of the domestic airport itself.
    I used this parking lot once when I travelled Cebu Pacific and nothing happened to my car.

I usually use the Centennial parking as I always fly PAL and no theft or other unusual incidents happened there too.

The Park and Fly would be the safest but the most expensive; however, Baludoy reported an alleged gas pilferage there.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mainit talaga sa mga magnanakaw yung spare tire ng innova.

a very good friend of mine lost his din while parked in front of his house in san antonio village pasig. ang dami pa nung mga "goons/security" ng village assoc don, pero nakuha pa rin.

ingat nalang mga peeps. lock your spare tires

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Spare tires kasi of vehicles that have PUV (or PUV-like aka colorum)counterparts got a significantly higher risk of being stolen dahil the demand for parts of these vehicles eh patok sa mga suking tindahan.

Although we don't see legit innova PUV's roaming around the metro, its presence on the road is quite plenty (kahit puros private owners pa man yan), kaya whether PUV siya or not, demand for its parts are still high.

On the bright side though, at least ung spare tire lang nakuha. Mahirap pag kagaya ng mga AUV's yan na may tire cover pa. Pati tire cover kasi sinisikwat. 3k din un on average.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Domestic Airport Parking Thieves