New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Made a mistake of parking my van overnight at the domestic airport parking area last week. This after I asked the guard if it is safe to do so. He told me safe naman and even made me register my plate number sa logbook nile. Hassle kasi mag taxi to and from the airport specially kung one to two days lang ang biyahe mo. This was the second time i left my ride at the same area. When I returned from my trip sa Mindanao, I checked my ride and wala namang gasgas o bump. Good sabi ko. Pero this morning, checked my reserved tire kasi nga pupunta ako sa Robinsons Mall na notorious for stolen spare tire. Lo and behold! Wala na pala akong spare tire! Shucks! Nadale na pala ako...I can't blame anybody except myself. Been thinking of putting locks on my sparetire pero nawala sa isip ko. Oh well...just to warn you guys. Suspetsa ko may kinalaman yung mga Airport Taxi Vans na nakapark sa loob ng area. But no use complaining to the management. Sasakit lang ulo mo at hindi ka babayaran...Ingats na lang po...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Don't blame yourself sir Innoko.... signs of the time yan... magpapasko na at talagang mahirap ang panahon ngayon... Ingat na lang talaga...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    At least sir spare mo lang ang nadale!

Sarap yang mga kulontoy na yan eh!

Be extra alert na lang po tayo and be pro-active sa mga ganitong situation.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    ano Van ang gamit nyo sir Innoko,
    malas lang talaga doble ingat na lang
    dami talaga nangangailangan sa Pinas ngayon

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would have rode on a taxi. taxi ride is a lot cheaper than a spare tyre. or the whole car for that matter.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    my dad used to park his car there para hindi na sya magtaxi pa uwi ... wala naman gasgas or anything and dun pa naman un spare.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    better park at area beside Caltex near NAIA, yung talaga airport parking for travellers. my friend has done it several times, wala naman nawawala so far.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    OT: how much nga pala parking fee sa park and fly per day? Wlii travel kasi next month, thinking of taking a cab or iwan sa park and fly yung auto. thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i used the services of park n fly last week. 4 days kong iniwan car and i was charged around P850.00.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    OT: how much nga pala parking fee sa park and fly per day? Wlii travel kasi next month, thinking of taking a cab or iwan sa park and fly yung auto. thanks
    Their website is www.parknfly.com.ph

• A multi-level secured carport where you can safely leave your car while you take your business trip or vacation for only P280.00 +EVAT a day.
    • Comfortable lounge where you can relax while waiting for your flight.
    • A fleet of vans to provide you 24-hour free shuttle service to and from the airport.
    • Complimentary battery charging service for long-term parking.
    • Banking facilities.
    • Email and Fax services.
    • Daily/weekly/monthly parking available.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Domestic Airport Parking Thieves