1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hens
    Ooopps!!!
    ok lang yan, reckless naman hindi chickboy :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    basta always remember "a barking dog never bites." [/B]
    I think im going to have to disagree with this one. I got my ass bit by a dog that was barking like crazy!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i bet you that 99% of the time, there's no emergency.

and when have you ever heard of a doc making house calls in this day and age? ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my dad does that..full-fledged doctor siya..iwas coding niya..ingat magdrive nun..pero nabangga siya recently..ginitgit niya yung poste sa parking..hehehe

nakakainis pag naglalagay niyan tapos hindi pala doctor pero benefit of the doubt na lang..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by Vexel9
    I think im going to have to disagree with this one. I got my ass bit by a dog that was barking like crazy!
    hehehe nice one dude.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    exempt ba talaga yan sa coding?
    my cousin has one, tinatamad din naman syang tanggalin and kabit pag naka call nga talaga sya so it's always there.

makikigaya na din... Tech Support On Call

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    most of them are medreps, pero some use it para di gaano istorbo pag coding(always being flag down) ang tunay is yung sticker na may blue sa middle,doctors have to pay for them every 6 months. I myself dont use them, meron akong m.d. sticker, pero nasa rear window

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe...toxic kami ni Otep so no time to reply.

Yes, I agree that the Doctor on Call sticker is one that is being abused to so much. Almost everyone has it. Yung iba nga hindi na sticker. Bondpaper nalang with the words "Doctor on Call" printed on it then either pasted or clipped on the windshield. The people who use these stickers as a way to escape the color-coding scheme or to merely justify their driving antics are those who give doctors a bad reputation. Its true, there are some doctors who abuse such a privilege but not all doctors are like that.

It is for this reason that I approached Otep last March and told him that we both legitimized our Doctor on Call stickers by personally applying for the official MMDA Doctor on Call sticker which exempts us from UVRP and Towing. These official MMDA stickers are given only to doctors and necessary papers such as PRC license and letter of certification from respective hospitals have to be submitted before the Office of the Chairman issues one. These are not forever stickers. They have to be renewed quarterly at a cost of P100/renewal.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OIC!!!

may sticker pala yun talaga... most of the time kasi bondpaper lang na malaki ang nakikita ko...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ok. kung legit naman, walang problema. kaso may maraming 'illegal' e. gaya nga ng sabi ni mazdamazda bondpaper na may print "Doctor on Call" ang madalas kong makita.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Doctor on Call