New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Qrr, buti na lang di ka binalikan. pwede kang kasuhan nun. let's hope na di na maulit yun. peace.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hehehe.. same experience din yesterday sa megamall around 3:00 pm .. pauwi na kami coming from multi level parking ng bldg. A pa-exit na kmi.. sa may kanto ng open parking ng bldg A, (near edsa exit) halos dalawang lane ang sakop ng mga cars going to open parking.. eh 3 lanes lang yun at wala na nga pinapapasok sa parking dahil obvious na FULL na ang parking, bwiset yung mga cars occupying 2nd lane, soobrang traffic dahil 1 lane lang nadadaanan.. bwisit din yung mga guards at ayaw paalisin ang mga cars na naghihintay pumasok.. stupid

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nakakita na rin ako ng ganyan months ago, sa SM Megamall din.

Nakapila kami sa basement ramp, going to open parking ng Mega B. Maya-maya lang, may Corolla na nag-aattempt sumingit sa pila, mga 5 cars away from me. Yung mga nasa unahan ko, nagsibabaan, mga handa nang sumagupa sa hunghang na yun. Buti na lang may lumapit na guard ng SM, pinagsabihan siguro yung driver ng Corolla. No choice yung driver, alis na lang siya.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    to h*ll with those kind of people
    OT: related incident earlier at SM north edsa carpark, i am patiently waitng for a slot in the parking area when this stupid guy block my supposed to be slot in the parking area, he told me that his gf willo ccupy the slot. I told him to get out of my way or i'll bump him. Makapal talaga mukha, ayaw umalis, sabay dirty finger, nilabasan ko ng 9mm, namutla si g*go sabay sabi pasensya na sir. (nakakpikon)
    Ayun naman pala eh... he he. buti sir naka pag pasensya ka pa! siguro madadala na yun, daming ganyan sa parking area, several times na rin akong nakakita ng taong nakatayo sa parking slot feeling nila sila yung kotse

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Picturan ko na lang tsikot niya hindi na ako magagalit.hehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I don't mean to offend you or start a flame war, but for a petty incident like these, you shouldn't have drawn your gun. I, too, am a licensed gun holder, and I assume you went through the legitimate process of owning one. You obviously have a short temper, which is a no-no for responsible gun holders. A mere parking space is not worth risking your life, and you should have let this insult to your ego pass. I should know, there have been lots of incidents na I was tempted to draw my gun and just pop the malefactor, but then what? You may have thought it was cute and manly at the time, but what if the other guy was likewise armed? Then your story would have been different.

Sensya na bro, I dont mean to insult or lecture you, but I have arrogated unto myself 2 missions in life: responsible gun ownership and reckless speeding. Dapat cool tayo parati, because we have loved ones we need to come home to. I hope I don't sound too preachy or arrogant. Peace!
    Ganyan din ang isa kong kakilala.... Gun owner din siya pero hindi niya tinutukan ang humarang sa kanyang parking lot..... Naghanap na lang siya ng ibang lugar para pumarada.....

Pero tinandaan niya ang slot na iyon at ang kotseng dumating para kunin ang parada......

At binalikan niya iyon......

At sa pamamagitan ng isang susi,- kinaskas niya ang tagiliran ng kotse.... Hindi pa raw siya nasiyahan dahil talagang nagpupuyos daw siya sa galit,- binalikan pa raw niya at kinaskas pa ulit.... dulu't dulo.... Napapailing na lang kami habang kinukwento niya ito.....

Taong simbahan siya mga kapatid, pero mukha talagang naubos ang kanyang pasensiya.......

Ingat lang tayong lahat... Kahit na ang tao ay mapagpatawad at mabait,- nauubos din ito.....

Huwag nating lamangan ang ating mga kapwa.....

:starwars:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    I don't mean to offend you or start a flame war, but for a petty incident like these, you shouldn't have drawn your gun. I, too, am a licensed gun holder, and I assume you went through the legitimate process of owning one. You obviously have a short temper, which is a no-no for responsible gun holders. A mere parking space is not worth risking your life, and you should have let this insult to your ego pass. I should know, there have been lots of incidents na I was tempted to draw my gun and just pop the malefactor, but then what? You may have thought it was cute and manly at the time, but what if the other guy was likewise armed? Then your story would have been different.

Sensya na bro, I dont mean to insult or lecture you, but I have arrogated unto myself 2 missions in life: responsible gun ownership and reckless speeding. Dapat cool tayo parati, because we have loved ones we need to come home to. I hope I don't sound too preachy or arrogant. Peace!

You my man is teh hotness.......:drool:

:fly: WORD

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Nakakaasar din yung mga tangang nagpapasingit, kaya lalong lumalakas ang mga ogags na sumingit.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    A lot of drivers are really, really stupid. Especially PUV drivers, not all of course.

I witnessed a rather frightening incident involving a minibus and an owner-type jeep.

One Monday, when everyone seems to be rushing, I was behind the minibus, which is quite speeding for passengers, in front of it is an owner type jeep.

The minibus recklessly overtook the jeep then suddenly cut its path and stopped to pick a passenger. The jeep swerved to the right to avoid slamming on the rear of the bus, fortunately, there's no incoming traffic.

The jeep stopped in front of the bus, and two of its passengers got off, one of them with a lead pipe. One started to throw rocks on the windshield of the bus that made a big crack on it (buti nga sa kanya). It's good the bus driver was quick enough to start before the man with a lead pipe can get on his bus. Otherwise, HE'S NOW HISTORY!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Naku daming ganyan. Tip wag pasingitin kahit bumanga hehehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Dip$hits who cut into the pay parking line