New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This morning I was on my quest to find a pocket radio. See related thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32869

As per advice of our fellow Tsikoteers, I went to SM Megamall. I got there around 10:30am (what time does SM Megamall open?).

When I arrived, the que for the open parking was quite long already. Which is ok, I'm not really in a hurry (I finished holiday shopping last October).

The entrace to the open parking is lined by a small concrete divider (to segregate vehicle going further straight and those entering the parking area). However, the divider has a break as it approaces the open parking entrance. The break serves to allow vehicles exiting one of the parking buildings to exit directly to EDSA.

I don't know if some people are just blind, dumb, or naturally stupid. But lots of cars are just forcing themselves through the break in the divider to access the open parking. Of course, if you have been patiently sitting in line for some time already, this is not a sight you'd want to see.

What is more irritating the guy in front of me must be sedated or retarded or both. He just lets everyone cut in! I get a little irate and toot my horn for a good minute or so. This sends the Megamall guards (including their 'civilian' units) scrambling to my location. I gave them a piece of my mind.

They start to put barriers where the break in the concrete is. The barriers allow vehicle exiting the paypark to access EDSA but makes it difficult for those cutting into the line to successfully merge.

What's more stupid is a guy in a Toyota Innova actually gets mad at the guard for not letting him cut in and starts some sort of a shouting sermon! Again, I do a full press on my horn. The guard (standing outside my passenger side window) just says something like: "nagagalit na yung mga nakapila" and points to me. The Innova driver gets mad and leaves (what a wierdo).

Thank God my holiday shopping is done.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang daming ganyan, kahit sa tollgate singit ng singit. pag may nakita akong balak sumingit tutok ako sa todo busina.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ooops our driver cuts in the que to parking entrance, i was on the phone then i was only instructed him to park at mega A we used to park at mega B, however upon reaching the parking entrance i never notice that he cuts in the line, i put down the phone and told him baka magalit sa likod, he then told me hindi sumunod nga sila e.... mali pa din siya=(

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    dadami pa mga ganyan case ngayon lalo na mag papasko ,

sa SM city dalas makakita niya kahit may mahaba na pila meron pa din makapal (or ciraulo na iyon) na driver sisingit pa din

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    to h*ll with those kind of people
    OT: related incident earlier at SM north edsa carpark, i am patiently waitng for a slot in the parking area when this stupid guy block my supposed to be slot in the parking area, he told me that his gf willo ccupy the slot. I told him to get out of my way or i'll bump him. Makapal talaga mukha, ayaw umalis, sabay dirty finger, nilabasan ko ng 9mm, namutla si g*go sabay sabi pasensya na sir. (nakakpikon)

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    OT: related incident earlier at SM north edsa carpark, i am patiently waitng for a slot in the parking area when this stupid guy block my supposed to be slot in the parking area, he told me that his gf willo ccupy the slot. I told him to get out of my way or i'll bump him. Makapal talaga mukha, ayaw umalis, sabay dirty finger, nilabasan ko ng 9mm, namutla si g*go sabay sabi pasensya na sir. (nakakpikon)
    dre, Kumusta naman ang kotse mo ng balikan mo? same condition pa rin ba when you parked it?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    aalis ka din pala ,gusto mo pa binubunot si NUEVE ko

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    *rr: dapat tinuluyan mo na eh para nabawasan ang mga abnoy sa mundong ito.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    dre, Kumusta naman ang kotse mo ng balikan mo? same condition pa rin ba when you parked it?
    okay naman, wala naman nadagdag na gasgas or anything
    pero ayoko na maulit yung mga ganung incident, mahirap at baka di lang ganun mangyari. Nakakapikon lang talaga, na may mga tao na walang common sense at makapal ang mukha.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe. ok to kaso ingat din baka makaharap ng katapat. hehehe. pero ang sarap siguro tignan itsura nung mokong na un. hehehe

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Dip$hits who cut into the pay parking line