New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    On the way to a dialysis session this 7:00 a.m. with my already ailing Dad who was sitting at the front and a brother at the back, we were unfortunate enough to encounter this Black 3 door Pajero with Plate No. XFN-182.

Driving at Quezon Avenue with extra care, as anyone would do if they had a sick family member with them in the car. We were suddenly were cut off by this speeding Pajero, which frightened my dad so I avoided this pajero and moved to the outer lane. We were all dumbfounded by this pajeros action and i even asked my brother if i unintentionally cut him off beforehand

I noticed that he eventually got caught in traffic along the U-turns from Sct. Magbanua, and i thought that was the end of it.

At the Delta area, he caught up with us and cut us off again with me almost going over the center island.

I avoided him again and once again moved to the outer lane, and again he got caught in U-turn near Capitol medical Center which probably pissed him off because i unintentionally got ahead of him. (I was avoiding this maniac at all cost, believe me!)

At Pantranco, i saw the Pajero rushing us again from the right side and he was at it again, cutting us off this time a lot closer for the third time.

I had to make a quick exit at the next U-turn, because this idiot was already raging mad for reasons i don't even know.

At one point i even opened my side window for him to see a very sickly old man beside me just to make him stop his evil actions.

I felt so helpless at this point, because road ragers like this fool don't even have second thoughts on harming fellow motorist.

Poor cam photos taken by my brother from the back seat as i moved away to his right.

How close he was(shot taken from the rear window) on his third cut.

This also got me thinking, is this the sick side-effect of the wang-wang restriction? Are these previous wang-wang users who before could force their way through traffic and now venting their frustrations on fellow motorist because they have gotten so used to their bullying tendencies.

Haven't you noticed this lately?

To the driver of this Black 3 door heavily-tinted Pajero, you st**id road anarchist, someday you shall meet your match....and i hope it will be soon!

Watch out for this vehicle, he probably goes to work in the vicinity of Manila and traverses through Quezon Avenue at 7a.m. every week day.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jodel View Post
    On the way to a dialysis session this 7:00 a.m. with my already ailing Dad who was sitting at the front and a brother at the back, we were unfortunate enough to encounter this Black 3 door Pajero with Plate No. XFN-182.

Driving at Quezon Avenue with extra care, as anyone would do if they had a sick family member with them in the car. We were suddenly were cut off by this speeding Pajero, which frightened my dad so I avoided this pajero and moved to the outer lane. We were all dumbfounded by this pajeros action and i even asked my brother if i unintentionally cut him off beforehand

I noticed that he eventually got caught in traffic along the U-turns from Sct. Magbanua, and i thought that was the end of it.

At the Delta area, he caught up with us and cut us off again with me almost going over the center island.

I avoided him again and once again moved to the outer lane, and again he got caught in U-turn near Capitol medical Center which probably pissed him off because i unintentionally got ahead of him. (I was avoiding this maniac at all cost, believe me!)

At Pantranco, i saw the Pajero rushing us again from the right side and he was at it again, cutting us off this time a lot closer for the third time.

I had to make a quick exit at the next U-turn, because this idiot was already raging mad for reasons i don't even know.

At one point i even opened my side window for him to see a very sickly old man beside me just to make him stop his evil actions.

I felt so helpless at this point, because road ragers like this fool don't even have second thoughts on harming fellow motorist.

Poor cam photos taken by my brother from the back seat as i moved away to his right.

How close he was(shot taken from the rear window) on his third cut.

This also got me thinking, is this the sick side-effect of the wang-wang restriction? Are these previous wang-wang users who before could force their way through traffic and now venting their frustrations on fellow motorist because they have gotten so used to their bullying tendencies.

Haven't you noticed this lately?

To the driver of this Black 3 door heavily-tinted Pajero, you st**id road anarchist, someday you shall meet your match....and i hope it will be soon!

Watch out for this vehicle, he probably goes to work in the vicinity of Manila and traverses through Quezon Avenue at 7a.m. every week day.
    It's good sir hindi kayo binabaan at hindi niyo na rin pinatulan. Mahirap yang ganyan. It's better to avoid violent confrontation at all cost kasi it can cost you your life. Hindi na dapat pinapayagan magmaneho yang mga ganyang maniacs.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    may araw din yan, and he'd better expect the worst.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post
    may araw din yan, and he'd better expect the worst.
    Lets wait for him to meet his match in Jason Ivler

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Lets wait for him to meet his match in Jason Ivler
    Or better yet, he'll meet the Shingami (god of death) :death: alone.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Checked the plate number with LTO Text. Unfortunately, it is an invalid plate....hmmmmmm, i wonder why?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    perhaps you should invest in a bigger car.

bigger car = less people bullying you on the road. in fact, ikaw na pwede mang-bully nyan. tapos lagyan mo ng black tints at GLOCK sticker sa likod para mukhang may 9mm ka lagi na dala. takot lang nila sayo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Dude, raising your hand in an apology should normally do it. You may have inadvertently and unintentionally cut him off a few times.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post
    Dude, raising your hand in an apology should normally do it. You may have inadvertently and unintentionally cut him off a few times.
    Raise my hand in apology and lose my grip while keeping the car in control??? Geeez!

I was with a Terminally Ill person who was given a few months to live, so out of care and respect for my Dad, obviously i have to drive with extreme caution.

Would you not do the same for your loved one and try to avoid and any road altercations??

My car has very light tints and obviously he could see the occupants inside.

I even opened the front windows just for the idiot to see a very frail old man on my side in an effort to stop his deadly rampage!!

Back reading helps, DUDE!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    perhaps you should invest in a bigger car.

bigger car = less people bullying you on the road. in fact, ikaw na pwede mang-bully nyan. tapos lagyan mo ng black tints at GLOCK sticker sa likod para mukhang may 9mm ka lagi na dala. takot lang nila sayo.
    sad but true. pag malaki sasakyan mo at lalo na pag super black tint mo medyo ilag mga maangas sa road sa iyo.

may araw din mga yan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Deadly Intentions 3dr Pajero XFN-182