New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 111
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,781
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah odd na supposedly she says she does not know the PNP Director. Then please explain where did you get the calling card?

    Saving face lang yan kasi malamang sira na din career nya. Would you hire a model involve in this scandal?
    depende sa kapalit

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,196
    #62
    maraming ganyan yun mismong kaikilala ng general hihingi ng calling cards tapos papasulat pangalan ng mga kaibigan or relatives nila,




    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,778
    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Saving face lang yan kasi malamang sira na din career nya. Would you hire a model involve in this scandal?
    I'm willing to hire her for another type of scandal pero si Purisima negotiator ko para malaki discount.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    621
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Pagawa kaya ako ng sangkatutak na calling card sa recto para wala din huli hahahha...
    Pwede. Wag lang Gen. Electric ang ipalagay mo.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,934
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    maraming ganyan yun mismong kaikilala ng general hihingi ng calling cards tapos papasulat pangalan ng mga kaibigan or relatives nila,




    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Yes. This is common nga that's why I am giving the police the benefit of the doubt.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,934
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Saving face lang yan kasi malamang sira na din career nya. Would you hire a model involve in this scandal?
    Pa hubad hubad sa men's magazine, pa cute sa car shows, it won't affect her career. I cant even remember her face now.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    I'm willing to hire her for another type of scandal pero si Purisima negotiator ko para malaki discount.
    Yup,- allegedly bought a P4M vehicle for P1.5M from his government salary...

    And the alleged P11M donation for his property,- the deed of donation(?) signed only recently....

    Tip of the iceberg pa lang daw iyan....


    “The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    maraming ganyan yun mismong kaikilala ng general hihingi ng calling cards tapos papasulat pangalan ng mga kaibigan or relatives nila,

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

    Sabi - one-star pa lang daw siya; hind raw two-star na nakasulat sa tarheta...

    But, I am certain that in some of our records,- he is five-star o superstar na!!!....


    “The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,778
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Pa hubad hubad sa men's magazine, pa cute sa car shows, it won't affect her career. I cant even remember her face now.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Do you want me to re-post yung link ng picture nya so you will recognize her face madam? Namiss din kasi ng iba eh

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #70
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Pa hubad hubad sa men's magazine, pa cute sa car shows, it won't affect her career. I cant even remember her face now.

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    You don't kasi babae ka pero we man do!

    And of course the corporations will surely remember her and won't want her to wear their logo or for her to represent their brand...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Damsel in distress ( daw )