New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I just saw on TV that the PNP director denies it. He says the calling card is fake, he is not a director and there is no EA position. Well yeah, the woman is a starlet so how can she work for PNP

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt since this happens a lot. A relative used to work for the government and I've been given calling cards of friends that I did not ask for. I find it so tacky to drop names and use "calling cards"
    Nah, there's no point in posting it on Facebook if it's fake.

Usual palusot yung press release. Parang hindi na nasanay sa palusot ng politico.

In my opinion, test nila yung signature... I'll bet it would be authentic.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pagawa kaya ako ng sangkatutak na calling card sa recto para wala din huli hahahha...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Panira talaga ng buhay yang fb eh hahaha

Ok pa sana kung nakwento lang nya yan sa mga ka ofc mates nya eh. Eh pinost pa

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    On the flipside, now that it's known that the damsel is in clear violation of the law, I wonder what are they gonna do about it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Dapat i name nya yung traffic enforcer, san area ba yan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Car-show model embroiled in PNP calling-card scandal issues apology | TopGear.com.ph

Car-show model embroiled in PNP calling-card scandal issues apology

30 Sep 2014

Earlier today, a common friend approached us on behalf of Agustin, inquiring about what could be done about the post. We told the guy that we couldn't take down the post but offered to give Agustin prominent space on the website should she desire to issue a formal statement. We then suggested to the friend that Agustin make a public apology and just admit that she committed a mistake. We said people would understand as Filipinos are known to be a forgiving lot.

We don't really know if the common friend communicated to Agustin our suggestion, but just an hour ago, she posted the following statement on her Facebook page: "I would like to apologize to everyone who was affected and offended by my post: fellow motorists, Director Alexander C. Ignacio and his family, and the PNP institution as a whole. I was just overwhelmed by that moment because I was caught in traffic for hours coming from work. I would like to make it a point that I do not know Director Alexander C. Ignacio personally. I mean no harm to anyone, and just like any Filipino motorist, I would like a little convenience on the road. Naniniwala po ako na ang bawat isa sa atin ay may pagkukulang din naman sa daan. Pasensya na po sa aking pagkakamali."

On second thought, we are somewhat convinced that the friend conveyed our message to Agustin because of her use of the word "convenience," which we kept mentioning to the friend.

Anyway, let this be the end of the issue. We commend Alyzza for admitting her error in judgment. Let this also be a lesson to everyone that the "calling card culture" prevalent in this country is something that has to stop now, because it corrupts our society today as well as our children tomorrow.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Walang apology apology , Hala Tuwad !!!:banana3:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Walang apology apology , Hala Tuwad !!!:banana3:
    haha. kelangan bumawi si model kay PNP director.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The alibi smells like BS!

Maniniwala ba tayo na hindi sila magkakilala? matulis pa naman si tsip! starlet ang weakness :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah odd na supposedly she says she does not know the PNP Director. Then please explain where did you get the calling card?

Saving face lang yan kasi malamang sira na din career nya. Would you hire a model involve in this scandal?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast