New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    gagawin kong ganyan tulad kay TS pag bulokbulok na at kalawangin na ang auto ko. :diablo:pero pag maganda ride ko pe-preno na lang ako.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    I've had two accidents for the past 2 weeks in trying to avoid cars who are swerving towards me when using the uturn exit, both resulting in fender damages as i am always using the inner lane.
    The most recent accident happened on Monday as a Nissan Cefiro cut into my lane leading to me choosing which part of the car will be damaged, the front bumper or the rear fender. I chose the latter resulting in damages to the repaired fender. In both cases, I just cursed the driver and drove off since it is difficult to pursue such cases as well as it will result in massive traffic jams.
    Should I report such cases as the accidents were caused by me trying to avoid the cars from hitting me?
    Need your opinions.
    I think you should learn to drive better if you keep damaging
    your vehicle on concrete barriers.
    Why do you even have to choose which fender to damage,
    the front or the rear?
    You said you were avoiding hitting them, what if they were also
    avoiding hitting you? Then it was much ado about nothing.

Baka ikaw ang may pagkukulang. Do a

Driver
    Ability
    Road
    Test

And get atleast a VTPL.
    Last edited by mark_t; April 29th, 2010 at 01:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by im6t7 View Post
    use your horn to alert the driver if you are in such situation na masasagian ka na. usually they will stop, slow down or iiwas sila to avoid sagi o bangga.
    +1... may silbi naman yung busina natin, kaya kailangan din nating gamitin.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    baka new driver po si TS. anyway, next time never steer left/right to avoid yung mga ganun... just use your brakes and a healthy dose of your horn ^^,m. mas delikado yung ginagawa mo actually, what if nasa highway ka, may medyo dumidikit sayong auto na mabilis from the right, never steer left ng agaran dahil baka a.) baka may masagi ka b.) tumama ka sa gutter or island which would mean a very very serious accident kung mabilis ka (dahil nasa highway nga). You must learn to fight your basic instinct kapag nag dadrive. cool lang and compose and quick thinking/analysis of your surroundings. ^^,m

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    baka new driver po si TS. anyway, next time never steer left/right to avoid yung mga ganun... just use your brakes and a healthy dose of your horn ^^,m. mas delikado yung ginagawa mo actually, what if nasa highway ka, may medyo dumidikit sayong auto na mabilis from the right, never steer left ng agaran dahil baka a.) baka may masagi ka b.) tumama ka sa gutter or island which would mean a very very serious accident kung mabilis ka (dahil nasa highway nga). You must learn to fight your basic instinct kapag nag dadrive. cool lang and compose and quick thinking/analysis of your surroundings. ^^,m

Hehe palagi kong iniisip kapag nagdadrive ako and pag may nag cut sa akin, makakarating din ako sa paroroonan ko kahit anong cut ang gawin nila sa akin. Be cool and be alert. ;)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i have a feeling that you're hugging the center island too much before turning in. you should try to go near the right edge of your lane when you turn, it should reduce the chance of you hitting the other car. when you're too near the center island you usually have to turn in a bit late so the feeling is that the outer lane is turning in to you because you're still going straight while they're already turning in.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    i have a feeling that you're hugging the center island too much before turning in. you should try to go near the right edge of your lane when you turn, it should reduce the chance of you hitting the other car. when you're too near the center island you usually have to turn in a bit late so the feeling is that the outer lane is turning in to you because you're still going straight while they're already turning in.
    +1 ako dito. That's how I see it as well kaya feeling lagi ng TS e babanggain siya. And kung iwas bangga lang talaga, follow previous suggestions: simply break and give way.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sa pagkakatanda ko, 1 of the basic driving procedure. kung may biglang nagcut sayo, magpreno at bagalan ang takbo para maka giveway.

sorry TS ah, pero kaw din ang may kasalanan ng pagkabangga mo sa concrete barrier.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pag may sumingit, pasingitin na lang wag lalong gigipitin. makakarating din naman tayo sa ating pupuntahan.

hinto na lang sir pag may sisingit sayo lalo na pag U-turn. better safe than sorry...

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    I agree.

Although sometimes talaga they just get to you... I try to just let them pass. Wala naman mawawala sa kin pag pinasingit ko sila.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Damages caused by other cars swerving