New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I guess P. TAMO is short for P_T___ __A MO! Road....

I hope someone can forward this to the Hon. Freddie Tinga or any official of Taguig...

Dear sir,

I would just like to share a bad experience while plying P. Tamo Ext.road, which is part of your road network, and as such, your responsibility.

I am very disappointed with the condition of the P. Tamo Ext. cor. Lawton Road (Near the entrance of Fort Bonifacio). About a couple of hours ago, as I was on my way home going to EDSA via P. Tamo Ext., I was treading the aforementioned road in my Honda Odyssey van. The road was unlit and bumpy, and on top of that, several PUV's (i.e. Jeepneys and Tricycles) were parked on both sides of the road, making it difficult to follow the correct lane. Running at a speed of 40kph, I ran over a very deep pothole in the middle of the street which damaged my two left tires and wheels, rendering my car undriveable. I ran-flat my car to the nearby Petron station, and called home for my driver to fetch me. Since two tires and wheels have been damaged I cannot bring my car home tonight, and that worries me too. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to my car until I am able to fix it tomorrow.

It was a very infuriating experience, and I do not have to expound on that. More than the physical damage incurred by my vehicle, I cannot help but think badly of the people responsible for the road's condition. I hope you look into this. As a tenant of one of your bustling commercial centers, I am very confident of the progress of your city, although my experience tonight unfortunately makes me think otherwise.

Hoping for your prompt action.

Yours truly,

A victim of your bad roads.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    okay sana.. bat wala ung full name ng sender?

nasend na ba sa city hall yan? malamang ma-forward lang yan sa city engineer..

well..good luck with that!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dumadaan din ako dun kaya alam ko na pangit talaga daan dun both side may pila ng pedicab, tricycle and vendors. kasama kasi yan dun sa project na widening and fly over ng nichols interchange pero ilan months na parang wala gumagawa may mga light post padyan ng meralco na di pa inaalis na tinamaan ng project.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    in the US, you can actually file a case against the local government and sue for damages. why not try this here?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    morrisey....imposible mangyari dito yan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    in theory pwede ka talaga mag-file ng case vs the city govt. but knowing our justice system, malabo umusad ang kaso bukod sa magastos pa. complaint letter is more effective imho.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    in theory pwede ka talaga mag-file ng case vs the city govt. but knowing our justice system, malabo umusad ang kaso bukod sa magastos pa. complaint letter is more effective imho.

dba sa Q.C may nanalo case kaya bayad ang Q.C goverment

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kaya ako ayaw ko ng low profile tires dahil malaki ang chance na sumabog sa mga lubak..

al_motor, pwede mo siguro i-file yan sa city hall, kaso mabagal ang justice system dito sa atin

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    -revoGSX-

tama ka dun. sobrang hirap pang naka low profile tires pa. kulang pa pera. ipon pa, papalit na ako ng goma.. hirap na hirap na ako...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind
    dba sa Q.C may nanalo case kaya bayad ang Q.C goverment
    ...i believe you're referring to the vehicle that plunged down an excavation. if i recall sa nabasa ko sa dyaryo, that case took more than a decade to settle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CRATER WARNING: PASONG TAMO EXT...2 blown tires!!!