had my ride cleaned up at big bert's. on my way home, just stopped by the video store to rent the films that i didn't buy yet. but when i got to my car, i noticed that the car beside me was very close. normally, i check the car for scratches caused by the adjacent car door when the owners disembark. True enough, the door trim had some small damage. to be honest the damage was so small but i was peeved. after 4 days of avoiding scratches due to trucks and agressive tricycle drivers in valenzuela, i get scratched of all places at the video store. i waited for the owners to come out and confronted the owners who were by the way, a middle age couple. it turns out that it was the wife who was at fault as she didn't really take care in avoiding hitting my car when i wasn't around, although she did when i was there. in my rage, i did somewhat blurt out that they hit my car. although the guy did come out of the car to say if there was a problem, i told him that they hit my car but it was ok. What i should have demanded was an apology and to ask them to be more considerate when getting out of their cars.