Was just cruising along EDSA (going to Ortigas) this morning and noticed that my fuel tank is now reading low.

So after passing through Crame, I started to proceed to the lane nearest the "yellow" lane of the buses. I was just hanging in there and was resisting the temptation to use the said lane to go to Petron Conneticut.

When I was nearing Petron Conneticut, I just followed the yellow dotted lines, which signifies that I can already enter into the PUV zone. I checked my mirror and it was clear (no vehicles at the PUV lane) and proceed to turn slowly - as it was only 30 meters before Petron.

Out of the blue, I heard a pumping (seems like the airbrake) sound to my right, it was freaking bus trying to overtake me. Since it was just 10 meters to Petron, I slowed down to let him pass (I was already in front of Caltex Conneticut). The weird thing is that he suddenly swerved going to Conneticut (when I was perpendicular already to Conneticut)! The bus almost lost control and was on the verge of falling to its side.

I was puzzled at first as he just stopped there and blocked traffic going in and out of Conneticut. Then the driver gave me this weird stare and saw some MMDA personnel coming over, so I decided to just run off to avoid a confrontation.

Mahirap na, baka mapagbintangan pa ako ng kung ano eh ako na nga yung nasa tama.