:shutup: na lang ako. wala ako masabi maganda e

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    "THE" part three.....
    nosebleed din ako....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [quote=cye_x_plode;951521]Dear Readers

I would like to share to you my traumatic experiences in Greenhills, Me and my fiancee went to National Bookstore (besides western at the back of promenade )to gift wrap our gifts for upcoming wedding , There are only 3 slots for customer parking and all of them are occupied, my wife said lets inquire about the rates for the giftwrapping , My fiancee is 2 months pregnant so I have to accompany her inside and park my car diagonally, we went inside inform the guard please watch our car and we will just inquire inside, while inside the store , after 5 mins the customer service announce that to the owner of plate number XXX-XXX Please attend to your car immediately , when im about to go back outside , the guard told that my car was clamp already, I said to the guard did I told that im inside , But the guard replied the Clampers (I called them Ugok!!) already clamped my rims. They are too fast, when I attend to my car that I received a neon red card said call this number (The Barangay Greenhills) to Pay 1,000 pesos, My so shock what happen it took about 5 mins to register my mind , I took my wallet and I saw I have only one hundred pesos my God, so I went back to the store call that barangay and that guy (I think his an Kagawad , no english speaker what so ever that said they will send the guy to deliver me a receipt, I was trying to explain that i was there not less that 5 mins, but They have ONLY HAVE A SCRIPT saying "sIR...wala tayo magagawa" what a waste of Saliva..
    /QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    *TS, mali ka naman pala talaga eh, there is nothing wrong doon sa ginawa nila...meron ka namna palang talagang violation eh...

and next time pwede po magtagalog dito..nahilo ako magbasa eh...heheheh
    Ironic isn't it?

TS you were at fault so you have no real reason to gripe.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cye_x_plode View Post
    Dear Readers

I would like to share to you my traumatic experiences in Greenhills
    traumatic? baka naman idiotic experience oi joke lang ha! peace tayo.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    grabe sumakit ulo ko sa pagbasa...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadow
    *TS, mali ka naman pala talaga eh, there is nothing wrong doon sa ginawa nila...meron ka namna palang talagang violation eh...

and next time pwede po magtagalog dito..nahilo ako magbasa eh...heheheh

Ironic isn't it?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Come on Guys! Give the TS' a break. He maybe wrong in what he did, but at least it will serve as a warning to those of us who are not familiar with the way traffic enforcers do their job in that area.

You may not agree with me, but I believe, the TS' tried his best to convey what he experienced. English is not our mother tongue, so please dont be too hard on somebody who is not so well versed in using the language. At least he tried....:peace:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    true... pero ang lakas niya manlait ng iba "no english what so ever."

pot calling the kettle black?

ako, sobra na akong traumatized sa towing in makati (i've never been towed, but i've seen it happen to so many people) that i am extremely, extremely paranoid and law-abiding.

isn't that what we want? people are law-abiders?

pasalamat nga tayo the fines here aren't like in Singapore... S$500 for eating or bringing durian on the subway. Or Hong Kong... HK$5000 for smoking in public.

Kung ganun yung mga fines natin dito,

1) everybody would instantly become law-abiders
    2) the huge fines could be used to upgrade the salaries of enforcers so that they don't need to resort to corruption

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And just because you committed a violation, it doesn't mean whoever is enforcing the rules can just treat you with no respect or they do not have to do their job well (stalling, being inefficient, etc.).

In LA, the parking enforcers are quite polite when dealing with motorists. Even in the downtown area near skidrow (the bad neighborhoods).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    No question there.. enforcers here in the PH are teh suck!

I don't like the TS' sense of outrage and entitlement, though.

It's given that you will have a bad experience if you run afoul of local enforcement. And I would definitely not give in kung pineperahan lang ako with invented violations.

But in this case? the TS was parked illegally! while it's true that 5 minutes lang yun, any amount of time is still illegally parked.

Tayo kasi, enforcers are normally a bit lenient, kaya hindi tayo natututo. Pero just because they are lenient most of the time, doesn't allow us to yell bloody murder if they suddenly decide to be strict.

That said, like in Makati for example, takaw talaga sa violations. So you have to be extra-careful and law-abiding.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ang nakita ko aral dito sa thread na ito eh.............San ba nakakabili ng pang-clamp ng gulong para added security sa car ko

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Clamping Modus Operandi in Greenhills (Brgy Greenhills Again)...