New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Dear Readers

I would like to share to you my traumatic experiences in Greenhills, Me and my fiancee went to National Bookstore (besides western at the back of promenade )to gift wrap our gifts for upcoming wedding , There are only 3 slots for customer parking and all of them are occupied, my wife said lets inquire about the rates for the giftwrapping , My fiancee is 2 months pregnant so I have to accompany her inside and park my car diagonally, we went inside inform the guard please watch our car and we will just inquire inside, while inside the store , after 5 mins the customer service announce that to the owner of plate number XXX-XXX Please attend to your car immediately , when im about to go back outside , the guard told that my car was clamp already, I said to the guard did I told that im inside , But the guard replied the Clampers (I called them Ugok!!) already clamped my rims. They are too fast, when I attend to my car that I received a neon red card said call this number (The Barangay Greenhills) to Pay 1,000 pesos, My so shock what happen it took about 5 mins to register my mind , I took my wallet and I saw I have only one hundred pesos my God, so I went back to the store call that barangay and that guy (I think his an Kagawad , no english speaker what so ever that said they will send the guy to deliver me a receipt, I was trying to explain that i was there not less that 5 mins, but They have ONLY HAVE A SCRIPT saying "sIR...wala tayo magagawa" what a waste of Saliva..

Then one driver of the car wants to Go out , I said that I already called them and they will be here, while waiting the lady said" Is the guy there yet? , she still have to fetch her son in la salle greenhills , I explain to the lady that I'm so sorry for what happen and surprized she sympatize to me and also shared her bad experience to the clampers.

SO after 15 mins the black Guy with a black bonnet with a two-way radio and a tool came with yellow Uniform with a Green "Barangay kotong, este Barangay Greenhills embosed at the back. I was explain my side saying that I was only 5 mins inside the store, and this arrogant guy (mukhang patay gutom naman) said that if there is no driver automatic they will clamp the car . while our dicussion the lady and the other man already wants to move my car And said he still waiting for the receipt to delivered to him, I said what an insane, so he keeps on talking to the two way radio , while the lady and the other man also talking saying " kung mag clamp kayo mabilis pero magtanggal ang tagal, I told the guy while waiting for the receipt, can he first dismantle the clamp first and move my car so the two cars can go out, but guess what???? he never listen , He has a script too" They are not allowed to remove the clamp "IN ANY SITUATION what so ever " as is where is.. The other man is already begging that her wife is pregnant , But still the arrogant still doesn't listen ...Thats my two-month old Pregnant Fiancee comes in and she flaires up , I cannot calm her anymore , I already fed up to this guy, my Fiancee told him naman you should believe in karma " balang araw na ikaw ang makikiusap, di ka pagbibigyan.".

then after 30 mins the receipt has finally delivers by the ugoks in tricycle, I shout them what take you too long , they turnover receipt to the arrogant guy and drove away .. when I saw the ticket, the payee is for Brgy Greenhills , and the details are Illegal parking amount 1,000 pesos, I told the guy (By the way his name pala is Ammandor last name) If can move first the car because i have to walk to promenade to withdraw from BPI, he radioed his superior about it and he loud the volume and he let him hear the voice of the devil superior that is not posible " an evil script again saying "AS is where is". thenI told my Fiancee that to finish this I have to run to the atm, so while I left the scene they are already many Uziseros This AMMANDOR love the spot light , sikat na sikat. I checked my atm and withdrawed my last Money, then I immediate run to the scene beacuse my fiancee is already flairing then after I got the money my fiancee took my money and gave to the to AMMANDOR immediately , Then the lady and the Other man already shouting saying :Bilisan mo , bilis niyong mag clamp pero ang tagal niyong magtanggal niya, ...After releasing the clamp , I immediate back up my car the two cars already drove away immediate..

I am not yet finish to that guy after parking back to national bookstore, I run to the ammandor who is about to leave and hide on the cars park in chilis , I told to give a copy on the memorandum or law on parking in greenhills , I received folded dirty scratch paper , I told him this is trash, this arrogant guy doesn't want to talk to me and said I can proceed to the barangay greenhills to file a complaint and Itold them, Do you think I will given equal rights ? and notice my fiancee is not feeling and told to the guy, pag may nangyari sa asawa ko , ikaw mananagot, then let my fiancee rest to the car first and start the aircon to calm her..

Lesson:

1) never park your car un-attended , park to their designated slots (Imbest na 25 pesos ko bayad maging 1000 pesos ) hotel rate na agad

2) never trust the guards on the National Bookstore in Greenhills, di man sila nakialam or yung manager di man lang lumabas dahil nangyari to sa harap nila at yung guard nila binilinan ko

3) The barangay greenhills earn alot of income on this , pinapayaman lang nila barangay na to sa ganitong systema

Please be careful on parking scheme in greenhills especially this coming xmas session

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Meron ka bang nakitang sign na "BARANGAY CLAMPING AREA" yang pinag-parkan mo? Kasi ako, kahit wala pang 8PM (di na pwede manghuli), nagpapark ako sa mga sidewalks. Like sa tapat ng Blade, Nokia na naka-signal kahit walang tao sa loob ng auto. Kahit nga sa Promenade, mga 7PM iniiwan ko na auto ko.

Nagkataon lang siguro na gutom sila and gusto mag Starbucks.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hihihi, the TS obviously has an overly large and undue sense of entitlement.

5 minutes his car was illegally parked was 5 minutes some other motorists were inconvenienced. Baka hindi nya naintindihan yun. :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *TS, mali ka naman pala talaga eh, there is nothing wrong doon sa ginawa nila...meron ka namna palang talagang violation eh...

and next time pwede po magtagalog dito..nahilo ako magbasa eh...heheheh

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    what? again-again. medyo groggy pa ako.

Sana po naiwan na lang kayo sa sasakyan while waiting for a free space.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The problem: there is a designated pay parking area. The street is a designated wheel clamping zone with clearly marked signs in the area. Yet people still insist of double parking where it is illegal to do so.

I know the area. I also go to that particular branch of National Bookstore. If I chance upon an open parking space in front of the store, good for me. But if none, then either I pay P25 for a designated parking slot or go elsewhere to do my business. It is that simple.

The TS is angry only because it happened to him.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    illegal parking is illegal parking..

dapat kung alam mong sandali ka lang.. dapat iniwan mong naka on hazard lights...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i'll just state the facts based on your post;

1. you parked illegally.
    2. you assumed the kagawad (who's only doing his job) is a "patay gutom".
    3. you waited 45 minutes for the receipt to arrive before withdrawing from the atm.
    4. you inconvenienced other people for almost an hour because of your illegal deed.

sa iyo 1 libo ang nawala, pero ano kaya ang consequences nun dun sa mga taong naabala mo. don't be surpised if someone posted on the net "kawawa naman yung anak ko umiiyak na ng dumating ako, di ko nasundo sa oras dahil inabala ako ng isang driver na nagpark illegally"...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nosebleed pa rin ako hanggang ngayon.

Kuripot din ako when it comes to parking, i.e. I'd rather park for free whenever possible, but NEVER in a no-parking area. Less than 5 minutes lang pala, (and 2 months preggy lang naman si fiancee), so dapat you should have stayed in the car. Charge it na lang to experience.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I can sympathize with you, because it's happened to me before. If it's any consolation, my parking ticket cost me $40! That's P2000. Paid it immediately, card ko na lang ginamit ko wala kasi ako pera noon (reason why I just risked waiting). Good that you're venting, next time you know what to do. Hopefully your wife is much calmer now.

Pasalamat kayo P25 lang parking dyan, eh sa LA where I went recently, $3 whole day (P150) pinakamababa na yon, the last I parked was $10 (P500) kahit sandali lang. Buti an lang dito sa Anaheim/OC masmaluwag.

Consider the P1000 as charge to experience like others said.
    Last edited by mbeige; November 8th, 2007 at 01:50 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Clamping Modus Operandi in Greenhills (Brgy Greenhills Again)...