Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    grabe nahilo din ako . . . haba ng rant nya. kulang na lang :burn:

hold your fiancée baka mapag-lihian nya yung arrogant guy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :hysterical: * nosebleed comment

Yup... illegal parking is illegal parking. Why blame others for your own fault?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Clamping, much like towing, is just a great big modus operandi. If the objective of clamping is to prevent illegal parking, all it does is just prolong the inconvenience. At least sa towing, the obstruction is immediately removed and the road is cleared. On the flipside, you do risk vehicle damage because they are using the wrong equipment (not intended for modern cars).

The lesson is, don't violate the rules so you won't have to come in contact with those baboons.

O kaya gawin mo na lang ginagawa ko. I park at 8am (before the collector comes) and leave after 9pm (after the collector goes home). Free parking! hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I was in the same area last night, but I went to Western. Saw a white CRV and AE92 (yata, basta sedan). Which one was you?

If I were the guy you unintentionally blocked, I would have gotten angry with you since it was really you who is wrong in the first place.

You could've assisted your pregnant fiancee going up to National Bookstore then be responsible enough to go back to your Tsikot so you won't bother anyone else.

Sorry to sound this way but I think it's really your fault.

Just to share with you and the other guys what I did last night, I parked in a legal space, but I humbly asked the lady issuing the parking ticket not to charge me for the parking fee anymore since I will just pick up something from Western and will not take more than 5 minutes. The lady agreed, and told me that if I stayed more than 5 minutes, she'll ask me to pay. I also agreed to her condition and timed myself.

I had a chronograph watch and monitored the timer. I went out of the store after 4 minutes and said goodbye to the lady.

Next time, try to humbly request those people manning the legal parking lots if they can allow you to park shortly (maybe 5 minutes maximum) without any charge if you're sure that it will not take you more than 5 minutes to do your errand. If they don't agree and you don't want to shell out P25.00, then by all means find a free parking space instead or patiently wait.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    In all the times I've parked sa Greenhills and Annapolis, never pa naman akong nabiktima ng clamping/towing boys.

High-risk area yan, as is Makati, where I will ALWAYS insist on parking properly, no matter what my business is in those places. Kahit nga pag pumupunta ako sa Quiapo, I would go for enclosed parking instead of just the sidewalk.

One more thing: if the TS' fiancee is 2 months pregnant, my wife is seven months pregnant -- and she can still manage with little to no assistance from me, thank you very much. Mas magagalit pa ako kung minamadali ako habang pasakay pa lang si misis when I pick her up, like when I wait for her at the office lobby tapos paaalisin ako ng guard dahil dadaan yung SUV na nasa likod ko. Aba, maghintay siya. Mas importante ang misis ko, 'no! :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 8th, 2007 at 03:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I hope you learned from this valuable experience. It is truly important to be considerate to others just as you want them to do the same for you.

Be responsible enough because remember that what goes around, comes around.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think there are enough parking space around the nearby area... magtitiaga ka nga lang maglakad ng malayo-layo.

Side note: I remember the "THE" thread a few months back....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    5 minutes his car was illegally parked was 5 minutes some other motorists were inconvenienced. Baka hindi nya naintindihan yun. :bwahaha:
    Last month, at the same branch of NBS, I was parked properly. Then when I was leaving, a car was double parked behind me. I checked for a driver, none. I asked the guard of NBS if the driver/owner of the double parked car was inside. The guard said she was at the counter paying for the stuff she bought.

Five minutes later, she came out with key in hand (but no NBS bag in hand, meaning she wasn't finished paying yet). She moved her car so I could get out.

That was one of the few times I wished the Greenhills clamping guys got there a few minutes earlier and clamped her car even if it would mean I would have to stay there for another 30 minutes to an hour. I could always play a few rounds at the video arcade or check the books at Fully Booked. Either that or I would have loved to smash her window open to release the parking brake.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 8th, 2007 at 03:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kpy555 View Post

I had a chronograph watch and monitored the timer. I went out of the store after 4 minutes and said goodbye to the lady.

Good thing You have a chronograph watch.
    I only have the watch in my dashboard.
    Do you think the attendant will allow to park for free with just a regular watch?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Good thing You have a chronograph watch.
    I only have the watch in my dashboard.
    Do you think the attendant will allow to park for free with just a regular watch?
    I guess pwede na kahit galing Greenhills ang watch, kahit Class B...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Clamping Modus Operandi in Greenhills (Brgy Greenhills Again)...