New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mga peeps, kung merong thread na "Regular sold as Premium gasoline" sa Pinas, meron namang "Charging services they never performed" dito sa States. Para sa mga Tsikoteers na nasa US, heads-up lang po.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Buti na lang dito madalas owners can watch while their cars are being worked on. Nung isang beses na nagpaayos ako sa Honda they also gave me the old parts, which i'm sure came from my car.

Mukhang widespread yung nangyayari na dayaan dyan... tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    One time, nagpaservice ako sa Toyota Makati. I requested them to rotate my tires. Nung natapos na, I reminded them if na-rotate ang gulong. The service advisor checked with the mechanic - hindi raw dahil hindi nya napansin sa work order na may tire rotation. So they deducted the cost of rotation from my bills.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Jiffy Lube is always warned against here in the US. Most of the people who go there know nothing much about the cars, or just go there to save money on repairs.

Good mechanics are really hard to come by these days.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Maganda yun ah mamarkahan ko yung mga parts na kailangang galawin.

AFAIK, SOP dapat sa mga dealerships / shops ang pagsoli ng mga lumang pyesa. Yun lang nga minsan di nasusundan yung procedure na yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    One time, nagpaservice ako sa Toyota Makati. I requested them to rotate my tires. Nung natapos na, I reminded them if na-rotate ang gulong. The service advisor checked with the mechanic - hindi raw dahil hindi nya napansin sa work order na may tire rotation. So they deducted the cost of rotation from my bills.
    regular PMS ba yung ginawa sa car mo? diba inclusive na dun sa labor yung tire rotation?

regarding the returning of replaced parts, dapat tayong mga car owners kinukuha natin palagi mga replaced parts para hindi magamit ng mga mechanic sa ibang customers.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    when i buy parts for my car, i mark them. so after the job, i check the car, and look for the marked new parts. and of course, i always ask for the old parts back.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    Mga peeps, kung merong thread na "Regular sold as Premium gasoline" sa Pinas, meron namang "Charging services they never performed" dito sa States. Para sa mga Tsikoteers na nasa US, heads-up lang po.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx
    im not surprised...i can't even trust my dealer, you know. Nagpapagawa ako sa shop na nakakapasok ako na im like im two feet away from the technician...damn!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I always ask for the old parts. Palusot ko is to check bakit nasira. Obviously this is to ascertain that the new part was installed.

And oil changes? Ako na gumagawa. As much as I can, DIY na lang whenever possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Charging services they never performed