New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    That's the problem with driving late at night or past midnight, you're mostly the only car driving around so he has more confidence in throwing something at you rather than hit somebody else.

Come to think of it I think I may have seen him before, and I thought it was weird somebody was on the island sa Edsa pa. Luckily nothing happened to us.

Be thankful nobody got hurt. Worst case scenario, he breaks the windshield or side windows, you get glass shards all over, plus the projectile may also hurt you. Torque is right, never stop anywhere near the culprit. There may be accomplices nearby who would exploit that opportunity.

When driving at night in Edsa stay away from the left lane, usually maluwag na yon enough to stay in the middle. I used to have this habit before, but with the U turn slots on Commonwealth I learned to stay on the middle lanes instead.

Also be careful when in traffic and you're stuck. I witnessed one time along Q. Ave. a pair of boys hide in the bushes sa islands on Q. Ave. I think it was just after Banawe. When the cars came to a halt they stood up and one went to my left side, the other to my right side, but they walked towards the car in front of me maybe two cars forward, and leaned on the doors, stole the side mirrors and ran off. I was scared they might do it to me, but I guess I was lucky my car wasn't a popular model to steal mirrors from back then. The victim was a Lancer itlog, by the way. I think this was around 2000 or 2001.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WTF! sorry about your experiences

t*ena talaga mga ganitong klaseng tao, dapat sa mga yan i-salvage eh, salot sa lipunan

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Paano ba mag-claim sa insurance nung ganung incidents? Or halimbawa tinamaan ka lang ng bato from you don't know where? Do you still need a police report for that?Sorry, sobrang tagal ko na walang accident eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Paano ba mag-claim sa insurance nung ganung incidents? Or halimbawa tinamaan ka lang ng bato from you don't know where? Do you still need a police report for that?Sorry, sobrang tagal ko na walang accident eh.
    Ang alam ko affidavit lang ang kailangan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat jan eh pre-emptive strike. since sniper fire is likely to be inaccurate from a moving platform, and handguns would likely not have the necessary range, then a couple of short bursts from an assault rifle would be my tool of choice. just have your GF brace her feet on the seat and lift her upper body out of the sunroof.

it would be even better if you had the optional grenade launcher attachment (like the M203). frag fatalities are particularly satisfying
    Last edited by empy; September 16th, 2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: bullets are good, but grenades even better!

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thanks sa mga replies nyo guys! D na talaga ko magsstay sa fast lane. una nalubak ako sa edsa-guad southbound...sabog tires then biak inner lip ng rota mags ko...sobrang iwas ko sa mga lubak ngayon sa edsa babatuhin ka naman ng mga bwakananginang mga salot ...anyway babala na lang para sa mga fellow tsikoteers...and napapaisip akong bumili ng baril barilan...haha!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sad to hear thta bro.

pero in reality, pag ganyan talagang kaso di pwedeng dika tumigil.nakakainis talaga mga taong walang magawa sa buhay nila.sana sila sila nalang magpaluan para naman mabawasan ang mga kagaya nila.ingat na ingat ka sa sasakyan mo then sila naman ganyan lang gagawin, sakit talaga sa ulo ng ganyan..but i still dont recommend ang baril sa sasakyan.some will say deterrent purposes, pero hindi din.
    Last edited by VtEC; September 16th, 2007 at 11:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Biktima rin yun bago civic ng kapatid ko. Sa may Tayuman manila naman yun nayari.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWinger View Post
    Biktima rin yun bago civic ng kapatid ko. Sa may Tayuman manila naman yun nayari.
    CAN you be more specific on what happened to your brother? I pass there often too. Thanks...

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tol natimingan ka lang, nakakabadtrip talaga yan
    pwede naman iclaim sa insurance ata ang ganyan e, hasel nga lang sa oras

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Caution!!!