New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Just got home around 3am. On our way to my gf's place in taytay around 130am from timog...we were cruising EDSA southbound...approaching EDSA-Ortigas flyover...20m away i saw a guy sa may island na may hawak na 4x2 na wood na siniswing-swing nya...we were on the fast lane...pagtapat namin sa kanya i heard something hit my rear-left. D&MN! from the sound i heard i can tell that it's a hard one. i stopped at the foot of the flyover...around 30m away from the guy...hazard on...i stepped out of the vehicle looked back sa pinangyarihan (wala na un lalaki) and then i saw a long dent (around 12") with white paint marks above the fender...my gf's so worried and she wanted me to get back in the car and just drive away from there. we then stopped over at shell emerald-ortigas...and then i saw the whole sh#($%t! anyway just sharing another bad experience on the road...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sorry to hear that bro. dami talagang loko-loko sa daan. baka ikaw lang natapat na napagtripan. thanks for the warning.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It was dangerous for you to stop at that location.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Dapat sa mga ganun SHOOT TO KILL!:fire: Whoops, easy Automahn... hingang malalim. Ay naku, di talaga ako pwedeng magdala ng baril sa auto. Marami na siguro akong napatay.:dead:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xtiansy View Post
    Just got home around 3am. On our way to my gf's place in taytay around 130am from timog...we were cruising EDSA southbound...approaching EDSA-Ortigas flyover...20m away i saw a guy sa may island na may hawak na 4x2 na wood na siniswing-swing nya...we were on the fast lane...pagtapat namin sa kanya i heard something hit my rear-left. D&MN! from the sound i heard i can tell that it's a hard one. i stopped at the foot of the flyover...around 30m away from the guy...hazard on...i stepped out of the vehicle looked back sa pinangyarihan (wala na un lalaki) and then i saw a long dent (around 12") with white paint marks above the fender...my gf's so worried and she wanted me to get back in the car and just drive away from there. we then stopped over at shell emerald-ortigas...and then i saw the whole sh#($%t! anyway just sharing another bad experience on the road...
    nakikiramay ako sa yo bro.tigin ko ito yung siraulong nakikita ko dati pa sa edsa. pero di ba nakita mo na cya 20 meters away, so bakit di mo iniwasan kaya pa sana yun kung nag accelarate ka lang ng husto.
    tinapat mo pa kc eh. ako kc kahit sidecar na dumadaan lang talagang todo iwas talaga. charge to experience na lang bro and next time buy an armscor pellet gun para pag talagang ayaw umiwas, tirahin mo!!! di naman cya mamamatay dun mapapa aray lang!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    next time don't stop. number 1, what if it's a modus operandi wherein bandits will jump on you?; number 2, you were in the middle of the road in a busy highway in the middle of the night, it's an accident waiting to happen.

there's a resident weirdo in that area. he sometimes throws bottles on passing vehicles near the edsa monument. baka sha ren yun

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ako rin napagtripan ng bata recently. binato yung windshield

next time, alis nalang. wala rin namang ipangbabayad ng participation fee yung mga ganyan, at yun nga, baka modus operandi para macarnap auto mo. 3 am pa naman

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I also had that experience dude...
    At 10 pm after a party me and my family attended we went home...Along EDSA i saw a guy on the island bringing a hammer...We were running really fast.then i heard a sound of broken glass.My dad told me to stop but i stopped at a nearby gas station.When we arrived there,i looked at the back and saw my left tailight shattered...DARN IT!!!I had to spend my cash on repairs...Good thing we weren't victimized by a modus operandi...

I'm sorry to hear that. Pero lets be careful sa mga ganitong pangyayari kasi yung iba modus operandi lang nila to. Like my friend who got a flat tire in the middle of the night then somebody will approach you, kala mo tutulungan ka yun pala hoholdapin ka na pala at sila responsable sa pagkakaflat ng sasakyan. Lets just be careful and vigilant enough.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks for your advice bro.....appreciate it...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Caution!!!