The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Binay orders probe of feline massacre in Dasma

By Julie M. Aurelio
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 06:44pm (Mla time) 01/05/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Makati Mayor Jejomar Binay ordered the police on Saturday to investigate last month’s gruesome slaughter of 29 kittens and cats in a posh, gated village.
    Police chief Superintendent Gilbert Cruz tasked a team of investigators to track down the cat killers, who peppered the furry creatures with air gun pellets.
    "Our investigators are now coordinating with Barangay (village) Dasmariñas officials and the Dasmariñas Village Association (DVA) for any leads," Cruz said.
    Binay said the perpetrators should be immediately arrested because they pose a threat to the security of animals, residents, and visitors of Dasmariñas Village.
    "I have ordered the police to arrest those responsible as soon as possible. The suspects have violated a national law and a city ordinance on animal welfare," Binay said.
    Republic Act 8485 or the Animal Welfare Act of 1998 makes it unlawful for any person to torture or kill animals such as dogs, cats, and horses or neglect to provide them with care, sustenance, or shelter.
    "Whoever did this does not seem to have a sound mind and may cause harm to people the next time," Binay added.
    On December 16, 2007, several cats were shot with air guns. The 29 cats were inside two holding cages at the back of the DVA gym.
    The felines, which were up for adoption, were under the care of the Compassion and Responsibility for Animals (Cara) Philippines, which is helping the DVA address the problem of stray cats in the subdivision.

Source: www.inquirer.net
    Jan. 05, 2008

Kawawa naman

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Bakit naman pusa pa ang ang pinag-diskitahan! Ako nga may alagang 2 pusa sa bahay kaya nakakaawa naman yung ginawa nung mga walang puso na yun sa mga pusa!

Kung mga daga pa ang minassacre, ok lang yun! (hehehehe)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I saw it in the news. very cruel!!!!

kawawa talaga yung mga cats

I hope who did it will have karma:swear:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Makati Mayor Jejomar Binay ordered the police on Saturday to investigate last month’s gruesome slaughter of 29 kittens and cats in a posh, gated village.

Tignan natin ang galing ni Binay....

5000:boom:

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Im apalled to hear to the spokesperson of CARA who talked like they care for everything. Knowing the husband and how they treat people, cats are luckier

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hindi tumalab yung 9lives

wawa naman..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ang luffeeet!!!

Sana ma-solve kung sino ang gumawa nito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I doubt if anything would turn up. Chances are it would be a teenager (or two) who went "cat-hunting" one evening.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Akala ko cats sa EDSA. ngek!

I agree with you GH. Baka trip-trip nga ng mga teens yan.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Wawa naman mga cats....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Cats Massacre!