New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Got this from NissanBayan
    Perhaps Prestige Cars, Inc. majority owner Jose Alvarez is unaware that at least one of his sales people in the BMW local franchise brings home cars that have been brought to the casa for tune-up or for repair.

Unfortunately, one such car that was being, uh, test driven during the entire Holy Week, hit an immovable object and was a total wreck by the time the owner returned from a trip abroad Easter Monday.

Now, the Prestige branch has manfully admitted its mistake and has offered to replace the car. Here’s the problem though. It doesn’t have the same 3-series model on stock. It has an older model (read: a cheaper replacement) and then it has the 5-series (read: a more expensive replacement).

Meanwhile, Prestige isn’t saying what it’s going to do with its erring employee or whether, uhm, borrowing cars by employees is a common practice.
    tsk tsk tsk...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Bad, baaaaad Prestige!

Kung ako yung may-ari ng Prestige Cars, ibibigay ko na yung mas expensive na model, tapos yung balance idi-deduct ko sa payroll ng buong dealership branch na may kasalanan.

Nakakahiya sa kliyente.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 18th, 2005 at 12:06 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ang hirap talaga mapagkatiwalaan ang ibang casa. Same thing happened to me last week. Buti na lang di nabangga. Ginawang service car ng Nissan Westgate car ko. They were suppose to bring it to the plant in Sta. Rosa from Westgate Filinvest. Ayun, according to my epass, car went muna to Sucat. On the way back from Sta. Rosa, instead of exiting at Filinvest, car exited at Susana Heights. Cguro kumain muna sa bulalohan sa San Pedro. Cguradong hinataw pa nila car ko kasi my fuel consumption went down to 5.9km/ltr from the usual 7.8-8.3km/ltr.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hay naku. I bet a good percentage of casa employees do this. Hindi lang nahuhuli.

Haay, you'd be better of having your PMS done at your local gasoline station. Should they have a policy regarding this?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Haay, you'd be better of having your PMS done at your local gasoline station. Should they have a policy regarding this?
    If you're brave and skilled enough, DIY is much better!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Should they have a policy regarding this?
    Hmmm...ang alam ko mayron eh. Lahat ng casa, ang alam ko, have rules and policies regarding the use of client vehicles for their own personal use.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    May policies naman talaga yung mga casa... nakita ko before sa mga service bays, may mga signs na nakalagay na "We treat your car as if it's our own".... Mukhang tinotohanan nga nila yung sign hehehe....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hmm..i have a mechanic friend do the PMS for my ride. its done at a local gas station lang. much cheaper. and at least nababantayan ko. pag sa casa kasi, usually iwan na lang. and then pick up you ride or even the next day pa!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tandaan nalang natin kung anu un last na tinakbo naten bago ipasok sa casa

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Casa crew using Client's rides