New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    bro,paano narecover ang pajero mo?baka pede mo naman ishare sa amin kung ano nangyari ?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    good thing this was recovered with the help of the tracking system.. kapapanood ko lang ngayong umaga sa channel 2 ng balitang ito.. potek, napalitan agad ng plaka ah..

OT - ikaw ba yung nasa video/news pointing to something from the engine ng pajero..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Teka, nalilito ako. Akala ko ba no use na yung GPS tracking system since the subscription has already expired? How was it traced?

Upper middle class subdivision ang Filinvest II. Big-time na siguro yung financier ng mga carnappers. We should have a RICO-type law here in the Phils., na pwedeng i-seize yung mga assets na fruit ng kanilang crimes

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    From the Inquirer:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ticle_id=74698

[SIZE=3]Stolen vehicle tracked using GPS; 3 other cars found in QC
    [/SIZE]

INQUIRER.net
    Last updated 06:44am (Mla time) 07/04/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- With the help of modern technology, police were able to trace a stolen car inside an exclusive village in Quezon City Tuesday evening, a television report said.
    The man who took the car realized too late that the vehicle, a Mitsubishi Pajero SUV, had a GPS (Global Positioning System) tracking device installed in it when he stole the car at around 9 p.m. Tuesday at the Diliman campus of the University of the Philippines, the report said.
    When police operatives of Camp Caringal in Quezon City traced the whereabouts of the stolen car using the GPS, they also found three other luxury vehicles inside the garage in Filinvest II subdivision.
    Police believe a syndicate was behind the car thefts, the report said. Occupants of the house are undergoing investigation.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wow magkano kaya iyon ganyang mga security devices?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what GPS based car alarm unit were you using? trackmate ba?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Good job to our police force!!!! ...... and Thank you for GPS!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was that the tracking system that came pre-installed with the Gen2.5 Pajeros?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    please share the story...
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    useless ang mga marks pala na binigay ko. binaklas lahat eh. haha.

and all the stuff that was inside were lost. two bags (nako. nakakainis. may fight club ako na libro na bagong bili. oh, and chemistry notes to. BABAGSAK AKOOO! ) a wallet, an iPod video and a lot of memories.

trackmate? well, ewan ko. but the website you go to is trackme.com.ph or something. limited edition model siya eh. december 2002 model. it was before the release of the gen 3 paj.

anyway, well, it's not subscribed, so it doesn't give the exact whereabouts, but it did give us coordinates. then, we just looked for the location that the coordinates pointed out. it said marx st. in filinvest 2 at first, then joshua st. haha. sakto pala. inisa-isa daw ang bahay eh. nalaman na lang namin sa radio at around 1:30 am, then the calls came in.

share ko lang. i cannot explain how it felt not seeing your vehicle where you left it.

oh, and lumabas ako on the news, but i didn't go to the scene. i think my face wasn't shown though. delikado eh. medyo alanganin dahil well...security. sindikato eh. haha

hmmm. as far as i know, tracking systems go for at least 50k? haha. i'm not sure.

anyway, salamat. God's work at its best.
    Last edited by ephraim; July 4th, 2007 at 08:50 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
CARNAPPED--Mitsubishi Pajero, APL 313 [edit: UNIT RECOVERED!]