New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    The Pajero has a tracking system and a rover (the one with the phone. It texts when it alarms). The tracking system's subscription was expired so it was no use. The rover texted but the carnappers removed the rover. Anyway, here's what happened.

I parked at around 5 pm in the UP Shopping Center to attend something at the Church of the Risen Lord. Then, at around 8:30 pm, my dad called because the car sent a message saying that the door was opened. I hurriedly made my way to the parking lot (which was about 300 m away, about a two to three minute run) and saw that the car wasn't there.

The tracking system gave us coordinates, and it said that it was in the Filinvest area. Filinvest 1, Filinvest 2, I don't know. Filinvest in Batasan.

It's a black Mitsubishi Pajero, with the plate number APL 313. It has a University of the Philippines sticker on the rear window, and a sticker with the letter A (for Austria) on it on the rear tire cover. It has 3M Magic tints (the green-silver one) a backing mirror (the one that you attach on the back door, with the concave mirror), a scratch at the front right bumper (the paint is off), and <b>no hub caps</b> (the shiny caps. Without them, the wheels look ugly. It's not stolen though).

If you spot the vehicle (most likely they'll change the plate number, so, if ever, please do spot the marks. They're quite unique), send me a private message.

Thank you very much, and God bless you all.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    when did this happen? i was just in UP a while ago, malapit lang sa shopping centre. buti nalang di ako lumayo sa kotse... anyways, good luck finding the car. have they been able to remove the tracking system?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    NAKITA NAAAAA! :D

yay. joshua st., filinvest 2 ata. haha. nasa radyo. :P

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    wow, bilis ah. nahuli din ba yung carnappers?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    yes. nahuli. nasa radyo eh. hahaha. :P

all thanks to GPS (kahit coordinates lang. :P)

THANK YOU LORD! :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How did you track it? Cellphone din?

It's good to hear good news once in a while. Sabi sa radio, madami daw piyesa ng kotse sa bahay.

Sino ang suspects, sino nakatira sa bahay?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    GOOD NEWS nga yan bro! Sana ratratin sila nung SWAT or Police na sumugod dun. Shoot to kill dapat yang mga yan after makuhaan ng information sa mga boss nila.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wow buti na lang na-recover... so may use pala yung mga anti theft thingies mo!

anyway you should modify the thread title baka pagbabarilin/ i-report ka ng mga tsikoters na di pa alam na recovered na hehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *ephraim - ano nangyari sa mga carnappers na yan? Baka palayain lang yang mga yan. Dapat dalin sa Crame tapos patakbuhin sila then free fire na :D

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So may gamit at maganda pala talaga itong tracking system and rover. Effective talaga.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
CARNAPPED--Mitsubishi Pajero, APL 313 [edit: UNIT RECOVERED!]