New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This thread will die naturally... no conclusion

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    same thing with kuya eurofd, coming back from tagaytay, a gold nissan patrol of the current model tried to swerved me up front from the left side. This happened 3kms. after the greenfield exit where i came from. I also drive the current model of the civic. I don't know what's up with the driver but he was clearly trying to provoke us (with my grandparents) to race or what. It was really funny since he did an almost full (quick) stop in the passing lane (to diss me off?). To the Gold Patrol driver who had his plate number almost hidden from clear view using a laminated protector. I'm the one you swerved last july 02, 2007, 2:30pm at slex. I dont have my plate number but is quite recognizable. Be a responsible driver payo lang!. You may never know who you might encounter next.

solved and reconcilled na ata..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kahit na po 1 month ago na to at least nasabi nya dito kung anu naexperience nya dba? well for the owner of the m++-777 magingat ka na lang baka may mabutang truck at sira din ulo bangain ka from the back, you surely will learn your lesson,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
A Car with a Tsikot Sticker Almost Hit Me Vol.2