New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i just received an information that there is this kind of chat better than yahoo and much more into nudity. the name of the chat is camfrog which you can download to have an access to the different rooms of nudity. there is this room that are full of pinoy and pinays, i think the room is Asian Teasers.but beware, upon looking closer to the showgirls, you will notice that these showbabes were not real female. i didnt say that all of them are gays, what i meant is majority of them are gays. my only point in writing this thing is that they are flooding the room with all this donation stuff for the showgirls which are not real female at all. and if u say something like "are these girls real?" they will definitely kick you outside. well, i am not a saint nor a pope to clean myself, what i really want is just us to be more educated and become much more decent in what we do. well, i rest my case. u guys do the rest.

macheck nga. Whats the url address of this site?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    you expect people to be educated and decent on an online chatroom - specifically one aimed at nudity?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    They don't call it Asian Teaser for no reason

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    so if the girls were real girls then this thread wouldn't be in goon squad? the main problem here is that they're fake girls??? and being decent about what we do i think means that one should not enter such chat rooms if one has prior knowledge of the contents of said chatroom.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    well, my guess is right. you know what i mean.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    camfrog? ayos yan... pero di yan dapat dito sa goon squad.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    heps may alam ako, dun ako ngayon nagbababad :naughty2:

:shutup:

camfrog videochat