New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sana 2 ang busina ng kotse yung isa yung stock tapos yung isa customize. pwede boses mo tapos ang sinasabi PU^&%%& I&#* TABI DIYAN!!! hehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    parang wala ng sense magalit sa mga kups na driver sa kalsada. haaaaaaay.

kanina balak akong i-cut ng isang taxi driver from the right... inipit ko sya dun sa isang nakaparadang truck. wahehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    just the other day i was passing along dapitan st. cor blumentritt ata..eh traffic..there was 2 lanes merging into one (because of some stupid drivers who park their car eh dalawa na lang nga yung lane eh!) anyway, i was on the lane to which the other lane would merge into tapos may nakatabi akong jeepney..ayun..ginigit-gitan ako hanggang sa masagi nya yung sidemirror ko..buti na lang mabagal (kasi traffic) at hindi nabasag..galit pa siya...tiningnan ko ng masama then tumigil ako sa gitna para babaan kaso sabi ng gf ko "dont waste your time in senseless and stupid people, sayang lang laway mo." napa-smile na lang ako, so pinabayaan ko na..tsk tsk

..but im not generalizing ALL jeepney drivers but most of them are really st*pid.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My life is like that every day.

It's part of the reason that I developed early diabetes... the stress levels of driving to Quezon City / Manila from Laguna and back are enormous.

My fiancee and mother always comment on my temper on the road... but when my cousin, a fellow licensed driver, rode with me, he was shocked at how many times I was cut off or blocked within the span of two hours.

Three times on that drive, some dumbass idiot stopped dead in the middle of the road RIGHT in FRONT of me because he/she couldn't decide whether to go straight or turn off. (weird thing, different drivers each time). I don't tailgate (thank god) but cars coming to a dead stop in front of you, and then twitching left and right, kind of scares the hell out of you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    encountered another stupid driver the other day.

as usual, traffic was heavy along the NLEX since 2 lanes were being constructed and closed to traffic.

some morons decided to use the shoulder. one is a gen2.5 pajero and the other is a FX. i decided to halt their little foray by not letting them pass me when the shoulder abruptly ended due to some road debris. after passing the debris, this two morons were at it again and passed me.

after passing through the construction site, i first caught up with the FX. doing a pathetic 80kph in the passing lane of the NLEX. as usual, i decided to cut him off. a little later, i came across the gen2.5 pajero. and boy did he try to race me on an open stretch. i just could even hear his engine roaring at 120kph from the rav4 and decided to end his misery by stepping on the gas and disappearing. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    We were going down Sumulong Highway one time. Pagdating sa may Blue Mountain subdivision, may curve doon, there was a jeepney making the ascent to Antipolo. Nung madadaanan na ako nung jeep, may isa pang jeep sa likod niya na biglang nag-overtake, instantly switching to my lane! I only had ample time to blast the horn tapos bigla siyang nag-menor. Subukan niyang banggain ako, siya yung nasa mali, andami pang potential witnesses.

Last week: Was on Ortigas Ave. sa Pasig, approaching Rosario. There was a BMW in front of me na gustong kumanan, kaya lang hindi siya makatuloy dahil may nakahambalang na jeepney sa kanto, nag-aabang ng pasahero. Ay, binusinahan ko ng pagkalakas-lakas! Ayun, umusad din yung jeep.

Yesterday: Nasa Ortigas Ave. extension kami sa Cainta, papuntang Megamall. Nakalampas na kami ng Panasonic nung mag-narrow na yung kalsada dahil sa hukay. I slow down, prepare to merge with the crawling traffic, nang may biglang sumulpot na P*TANG *NANG truck sa kanan ko, siningitan ako! I tried squeezing back in, kaya lang yung right side mirror ko was only about an inch away from the moving truck, at wala pa siyang balak magbigay! Dinadaan sa laki!

Kanina: Was on Sumulong Highway (again) turning left on Marcos at Masinag. May sinusundan akong truck na biglang pumreno (hindi ko nahalata at wala siyang brake lights!). Buti na lang hindi ako tutok. Pati yung pulis na nagmamando ng traffic, sinita yung truck na yun.

Hindi lang drivers ang pet peeve ko. Pati certain pedestrians. One time we were going home from the office, daan kami ng Quezon Ave. We were approaching the underpass (tapat ng Hi-Top) when a group of men started to cross our path. I stepped on the accelerator and flashed my lights at them, hoping that they'll get the message. I had no intention of stopping, seeing that the jerks were all drunk, and I had the chance to rid the world of a handful less a*holes.

Kanina (pa rin) I was coming from Kamias turning right to EDSA. Green light na ko nun, pagliko ko sa kanan may mga tao pa sa pedestrian lane, akala mo namamasyal sa Luneta. Bumusina ulit ako sa inis, hoping that it will either quicken their pace or at least call the attention of a traffic enforcer nearby.

Call me homicidal, pero wala talaga akong balak tumigil pag nasa right-of-way ako, especially at green lights. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS kung me tatamaang IRESPONSABLENG pedestrian sa harap ko. Mga taong tumatawid na walang sense of urgency. I've seen senior citizens walk faster then they do! Panay pa ang daldalan habang naglalakad! Lalo na pag alam mong hindi ka naman ganun tumawid nung wala ka pang sasakyan, di ba?

Nagbibigay ako sa pedestrians when it counts, like pag nakita ko na hindi talaga makatawid at hindi pinagbibigyan ng mga nasa harap ko. Pero pag obvious pa sa araw na may overpass naman, or pedestrian lane, tapos pasaway pa rin sa pagtawid, they shall answer to The Bogeymachine! (bwahahahahaha!)

If they demand responsibility from motorists, dapat mag-demand din tayo ng responsibility from pedestrians.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    since kakanan ka, baka naka-green din yun pedestrian traffic sign nila. In that case, yun pedestrians ang may right of way.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nope, naka-red pa yung signal nila when I looked.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; September 27th, 2004 at 04:47 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    totoo po bang may ordinance na bawal bumusina ng matagal tsaka pag walang reason bumisina, huhulihin? tanong lang..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung ordinance yun, it's confined to whatever city/town/district where that ordinance is being enforced.

AFAIK, ang listed violations lang sa LTO regarding the horn are:
    A. Defective horn/signalling device
    B. Improper horn/signalling device (ones that are exceptionally loud, startling or disagreeable)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Bwisit na drivers etc.