New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    kaya kailangan talaga natin matuto ng defensive driving. tsaka dagdagan ang pasensya. lalo na traffic tapos biglang sasabayan ka ng mga balasubas na driver na ganyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If it were up to me, I'd take a hardline stance against these primates. I'd also love to shove these words down the throat of those stupid transport groups.

"Gusto nyo dagdag pasada!? Ayusin nyo muna pagmamaneho ninyo!"

Biggest problem with these imbeciles (and to be honest, not just PUV drivers and traffic issues, but a lot of people out there in normal day-to-day life, too) can be best described with these two words.

Garapal. Pasaway.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I also had experience with those kind of bus drivers. Sa loob nang Sikatuna Village along V.Luna road turning right going to Anonas-Kamias road. This big JAC liner bus squeeze its way thru traffic knowing na malaki ang dala niya manggitgit ba naman this happened just last monday; tiningnan ko plate number nya walangjoh coding pala siya and doon nagsumiksik sa secondary road to avoid being apprehended by the authorities. Binabaan ko nang side window to let them know na di tama ang ginagawa nila. Nagtataka ako diba bawal sa mga secondary road ang mga passenger bus?

Anyways pagpasensiyahan na lang ulit kasi yon lang ang magagawa natin walang nang iba pa...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    the only way to keep these people from being too aggressive is to pass safety standards laws on materials used for constructing tricycles, jeepneys and buses.

kung ang sasakyan nila katulad ng metal na ginagamit sa private cars, they'd think twice on ramming us kasi mahal din papagawa nila.

look at the taxi's and fx's, medyo mas maingat naman sila ng kaunti vs. these rolling coffins.
    sir sigurado ka dito?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticIce View Post
    Just last night I was driving in a narrow 2 way street when a tricycle coming from the opposite direction thought it would okay to overtake the jeep in front of him and suddenly popped out in front of me, I slammed on the brakes and when he passed by my window, he stopped and gave me a "May angal ka?!" look. Funny how these drivers think that they are always right just because they are under privileged..no use reasoning with these type of people.
    wow! no comment on that...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by burjegol View Post
    sir sigurado ka dito?
    hahah sabi ko nga mas maingat ng kaunti

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Tama kayo sir! Matalab ang wangwang sa mga PUV specially sa mga kuliglig at mga balasubas mag manehong mga jeepney drivers! Isang wangwang lang, or the yelp one, umaabante na!

Everytime im passing by sa Commonwealth and EDSA every madaling araw, yang NOVA transit BUS na yan, parang mga naka Shabu ang driver! Sobrang tutulin, 100 takbo ko, sila syento bente(120kph) pataas, grabe maka kabig kaliwa kanan, walang tingin tingin sa side mirror! Halos lahat sila ganyan! Sana matignan ito ng MMDA at LTO, maturuan magmaneho mga Drivers nito!

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Kanina lang I was so frustrated with this jeep parked across Caltex, Tandang Sora. Naging 1 lane lang tuloy yung nadadaanan. Nung tinapatan ko, I opened my window and said, "itabi mo, traffic na sa likod mo." He said, "dumaan ka na lang, dami mong alam eh."

If I only could use my Yelp!!!!!!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Kanina lang I was so frustrated with this jeep parked across Caltex, Tandang Sora. Naging 1 lane lang tuloy yung nadadaanan. Nung tinapatan ko, I opened my window and said, "itabi mo, traffic na sa likod mo." He said, "dumaan ka na lang, dami mong alam eh."

If I only could use my Yelp!!!!!!!!

Would have loved to use a whole can of tear gas on that jeepney driver. :evil:

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    You said it sir. I was with my mom that time so I just drove away. Can't use my siren either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Buses and other PUV (not all and just ranting)