New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I'm really glad that no one uses illegal sirens and blinkers na though I will come clean that I too had those before waay back 02-04 in my black safari and suburban.But never did I abuse it.I know it is illegal thats why i took it out waaay back 04.Sorry guys.. Yes, I never hear sirens nor see blinkers na but is it just me or those son of b*#$%es buses, jeeps , and yes even tricycle became moore arrogant than ever.. I was at edsa earlier and this bus infront of me stopped suddenly almost in the middle of the road outside the yellow lane to pick up more passengers while the road ahead was clear., so I honked my horn bigtime! When I had the chance to pass him he gave me the finger! WTH! (sorry just pissed) Siya pang galit! Boils my blood bigtime but I know stooping down to his level will only make matters worst so i just let him be. But can't hide the fact that thats preety darn annoying! Same with jeeps and tricycle.Had my fair shares too na parang nananadya pa sila. Not all but cheeze! I hope something can be done with this.. Just ranting. up to now im still pretty pissed off.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    boss. first time mo ba magdrive sa edsa?! daily routine na yan sa mga highways ng metro manila.. hindi na nakakagulat na may nagrereklamo araw araw..hehehe..

kidding aside, relax ka nalang..baka mahighblood ka habang nagmamaneho ikaw pa mapasama.. saka they didn't became more arrogant, katakot naman kung may mas isasama pa pala ang mga puv drivers natin..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrp8 View Post
    I'm really glad that no one uses illegal sirens and blinkers na though I will come clean that I too had those before waay back 02-04 in my black safari and suburban.But never did I abuse it.I know it is illegal thats why i took it out waaay back 04.Sorry guys..

The fact is just having a "wangwang" in your vehicle is already illegal. Any use of it, even how justified in the situation, is an abuse because you are not entitled to its use nor should it be even found in your vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The fact is just having a "wangwang" in your vehicle is already illegal. Any use of it, even how justified in the situation, is an abuse because you are not entitled to its use nor should it be even found in your vehicle.
    thats why I took it out.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    boss. first time mo ba magdrive sa edsa?! daily routine na yan sa mga highways ng metro manila.. hindi na nakakagulat na may nagrereklamo araw araw..hehehe..

kidding aside, relax ka nalang..baka mahighblood ka habang nagmamaneho ikaw pa mapasama.. saka they didn't became more arrogant, katakot naman kung may mas isasama pa pala ang mga puv drivers natin..
    no, been driving for ages hahaha but first time that a bus thats at fault gave me a finger.. quite funny come to think of it now. was just pissed off kanina hahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Wag patulan mga PUV drivers. Please do not forget that we have an Animal Cruelty Act, so you must avoid being too pissed at monkeys.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Nothing good can be described to Filipino jeepney, bus, and tricycle drivers when it comes to their driving habits kahit saang lugar ka pa dito sa Pilipinas pumunta (not only in EDSA) or kahit siguro nung panahon pa ng lolo't lola ko for the reason that most of them were, are, will be uneducated and illiterate in the near future. I just hope I'm wrong.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Just last night I was driving in a narrow 2 way street when a tricycle coming from the opposite direction thought it would okay to overtake the jeep in front of him and suddenly popped out in front of me, I slammed on the brakes and when he passed by my window, he stopped and gave me a "May angal ka?!" look. Funny how these drivers think that they are always right just because they are under privileged..no use reasoning with these type of people.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Wag patulan mga PUV drivers. Please do not forget that we have an Animal Cruelty Act, so you must avoid being too pissed at monkeys.
    HAHAHA nice one

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    the only way to keep these people from being too aggressive is to pass safety standards laws on materials used for constructing tricycles, jeepneys and buses.

kung ang sasakyan nila katulad ng metal na ginagamit sa private cars, they'd think twice on ramming us kasi mahal din papagawa nila.

look at the taxi's and fx's, medyo mas maingat naman sila ng kaunti vs. these rolling coffins.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Buses and other PUV (not all and just ranting)