New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sa umaga pag pasok yan sa pinaka right pa naman ako pakanan ng ayala galing kalayaan. Di pa naman pantay ang barrier na yan kaya lagi ako sagad left side line nakaapak

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Baka daw bahayan ng lamok-dengue.

Permanent solid concrete dapat sa mga yan - yun lang solusyon para di makawala mga yan, alam nila kapag semento di nila pwede basta bastahin.
    Tatamaan pa rin ng mga walanghiya ng bus drivers kahit concrete barriers pa. Ang problema talaga walang disiplina. Dapat nga walang harang eh. In a civilize society yun yellow paint enough na dapat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Why do i get the feeling na walang aksyon ang ltfrb kung hindi pa naipost yun sa topgear?

sent via Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Dapat dun habulin ang operator. Kahit gitgitin kung nagbigay yun di aabot sa ganun. Perwisyo yun kung may tinamaan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lichking616 View Post
    should be suspended for a year
    Disagree.

Driver's Professional License should be REVOKED.

The operator of the bus, if it's proven that they've been involved in past traffic incidents, should have his franchise revoked as well.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Maganda sana kung 3-strikes tanggal agad prankisa. Para sila-sila mismo (drivers at operators) magbantayan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Disagree.

Driver's Professional License should be REVOKED.

The operator of the bus, if it's proven that they've been involved in past traffic incidents, should have his franchise revoked as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Maganda sana kung 3-strikes tanggal agad prankisa. Para sila-sila mismo (drivers at operators) magbantayan.
    Agree with this! Para dahan-dahan mabawasan na ang franchise ng mga bus company. Until ma take over na ng govt operetion sa EDSA

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    what do you expect with the government that from the very beginning has no care of its fellow citizens? they still get their salaries even when they dont do their jobs so why bother?

what we need is DU30, someone who wants to really fix the Philippines...
    And this government has no balls, only, the politicians have big pockets that they can't seem to fill

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Agree with this! Para dahan-dahan mabawasan na ang franchise ng mga bus company. Until ma take over na ng govt operetion sa EDSA

I agree. Dapat talaga bawasan ang franchised operators. With an already incompetent government agency in charge of this, it's really very difficult to manage hundreds (perhaps thousands of bus companies) and tens of thousands of jeepney operators.

I'm ambivalent about government providing transpo services. But transpo services are supposed to be undertaken by the government or, if undertaken by private companies, heavily subsidized by the government. Provision of transpo services can't be a purely private enterprise left in the hands of private enterprise.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    I agree. Dapat talaga bawasan ang franchised operators. With an already incompetent government agency in charge of this, it's really very difficult to manage hundreds (perhaps thousands of bus companies) and tens of thousands of jeepney operators.

I'm ambivalent about government providing transpo services. But transpo services are supposed to be undertaken by the government or, if undertaken by private companies, heavily subsidized by the government. Provision of transpo services can't be a purely private enterprise left in the hands of private enterprise.
    Public mass transportation is traditionally a service provided by government. Trouble is, the LTFRB has been too liberal in giving out franchises when they opened it to the private sector.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast