New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tsk, tsk, too bad...sana kahit free parking may guards pa din..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Pagnahuli dapat itali ang mga paa ng mga yan, tapos ihataw ng top speed sa magkabilang dulo ng Macapagal Ave!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    when i go to Mall of Asia, lagi ako valet parking for the added convenience but i never bothered to read the ticket if its mentioned na they're not responsible for anything that happens to the vehicle. hmm...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vans are easy targets. Ako nagkape lang sa Starbucks sa Taft nabuksan na ang sliding window. Malas lang ng magnanakaw kasi:
    a. Walang laman yung MB100
    b. Yung window na binuksan niya ay mga 2" lang ang uwang kapag fully opened (the window behind the sliding door, bawal ito mag-fully open sa ibang markets in case sliding door opens accidentally).

Tanghaling tapat nga pala ito. Now, I put valuables (digicam, laptop, etc.) under the seats para hindi makita sa biglaang tingin.

Sa MOA open parking malawak ang parking and konti ang roving. Pumapasok na din ako sa paypark kahit mahaba ang pila sa exit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yet another reason to prolong my boycott of MOA.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Yet another reason to prolong my boycott of MOA.
    Why are you boycotting MOA? I was there once - 3 or 4 months ago just to see place. I don't like the set-up and, another thing, it's too far away from our place.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The reality is, always be safe and secure your belongings. Better to park sa payparking na covered and pay more than pay for your stolen vehicle...

Then again payparking establishments don't guarantee that either. So secure your vehicle properly. Leave items away from watchful eyes. Keep them in the trunk, and lock the trunk (some cars have this, you can't open with trunk lever on driver seat).

Some van owners put a rod to prevent the sliding windows from being opened from outside. May be a good idea especially kung madalas gamitin yung van sa short stops.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    This is bad for the Mall and the sea side area, kasi maraming pumupunta roon for a walk/jog et al.

Anyway, pag pumupunta kami roon,- doon sa paid parking - mahal nga lang talaga,- P40... tsk tsk

:starwars:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Why are you boycotting MOA? I was there once - 3 or 4 months ago just to see place. I don't like the set-up and, another thing, it's too far away from our place.
    Same reason -- distance. Manggagaling pa ako sa bundok, when Megamall is so much nearer by comparison. Besides, I'm waiting for the crowds to thin, so baka mga January-February pa ako ganahan pumunta sa MOA.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    this probably happened outside MOA. My friend's car was also ransacked several months ago before MOA opened. This happened in the Mcdo area along Macapagal ave. Entry was done with the use of a glass cutter. Swabeng swabe. Stolen yung cellphones and PDA na nasa loob ng car.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Bukas Kotse * Mall of Asia open parking