New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka naman nagbabayad ang jeepneys.

Sa Monumento lang, garapalan ang pag-abot ng pera ng jeepney drivers sa mga traffic enforcers lately. Nakakasuka. Kaya hindi maayos-ayos ang traffic.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJazz View Post
    ilang beses na rin akong napapaaway sa mga jeep dyan sa area... green na ang signal light pero hindi sila gagalaw kahit na mahaba na ang pila sa likod.. kakapal ng mukha..
    batuhan na lang ng plastic atis

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post

Of course, there are no cops in sight. It's 9 pm. But even if there were, they'd just be waving at these abusive drivers. After all, they might be related, friends or magkumpare.

Paging Rambotito or anyone close to him. Perhaps you'd like to revisit how Makati is when the sun goes down and when your traffic cops go home.

With all these supposed "authorities" running around, can't someone coordinate and do something right for a change?
    kawawa nga yong naaabala..ako tuwing pupunta ng pacific star building nag cocommute nalang ako..less expense, less stressful, less etc..paglabas ko ng lobby, hopped into a jeepney about to cross the intersection, get off at buendia lrt stn, go up get a ticket for edsa central station, relax over a mugful of draft beer served with free mixed nuts in a platter, get down, checked my watch, enough time before the 3hour parking fee of ten petot expires, browsed at internet cafe..then off i go home..

dealing with a guy like that tadpole and a bunch of his cohorts & incompetents running makati city takes a whole lot more of simplistic ideas as one can imagine..

if all else fails, paimbestigador nyo na..di ko kayo tatantanan..!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Iwas na talaga ako dyan. I head to EDSA via Ayala ext, Kalayaan thru PowerPlant Mall, then JP Rizal, labas sa ilalim ng Guadalupe bridge na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Iwas na talaga ako dyan. I head to EDSA via Ayala ext, Kalayaan thru PowerPlant Mall, then JP Rizal, labas sa ilalim ng Guadalupe bridge na.
    Well, I do the same if I have to go north. It's just a hassle if you have to go to Fort from RCBC Plaza at around 9 to 10 pm.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Well, I do the same if I have to go north. It's just a hassle if you have to go to Fort from RCBC Plaza at around 9 to 10 pm.
    IMm29,
    Ginagawa ko: From Buendia coming from Ayala, turn left sa N. Garcia then right sa Jupiter. Tapos right sa Paseo then left sa Buendia. Iwas ka sa Buendia/Makati Ave intersection.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    IMm29,
    Ginagawa ko: From Buendia coming from Ayala, turn left sa N. Garcia then right sa Jupiter. Tapos right sa Paseo then left sa Buendia. Iwas ka sa Buendia/Makati Ave intersection.
    Thanks! Yep, I do the same re-routing as well. Nakakainis lang kung bakit nagkaka-traffic dun. Wala namang dahilan, bukod sa mga langyang yan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Depending on the time of day,

Before it's 5pm is to turn right after RCBC (before Shell Maya) and into the innards of Valero (I think, then I turn right somewhere that I turn out at the left of Paseo Center I think, so I turn left on Paseo... which goes directly out to buendia.

Between 5pm - 6pm, it's Ayala ext, Kalayaan bit. (Will work as long as that stop light at the bottom of guadalupe bridge remains inoperable)

After 6pm till 8pm, it's either the same above, or I take the Makati Ave bridge instead... either I go through the whole route to Addition Hills or go left and end up in Boni Tunnel...

After 8pm, Buendia should be tolerable na he he...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The jeepneys are at it again. It's as if their driving antics aren't bad enough - swerving all over the place, turning on red, stopping in the middle of the street for a passenger, and so on and so forth - they have to make the intersection of Makati Avenue and Buendia their terminal. These clowns are not just parked, but double-parked along Buendia on the side of the Pacific Star building and the DBP building. It's no wonder why even if you traverse Buendia headed for Edsa at 9 or 10 pm, you'll still get stuck at that intersection. Three lanes of traffic going straight have to cram themselves into 2 or sometimes 1 lane to be able to move onward.

Of course, there are no cops in sight. It's 9 pm. But even if there were, they'd just be waving at these abusive drivers. After all, they might be related, friends or magkumpare.

Paging Rambotito or anyone close to him. Perhaps you'd like to revisit how Makati is when the sun goes down and when your traffic cops go home.

P.S. There are still cops on the road at this time. You can find them manning a checkpoint at the RCBC Plaza at the corner of Buendia and Ayala. But they're PNP, not MAPSA. With all these supposed "authorities" running around, can't someone coordinate and do something right for a change?
    Well.

Kung wala naman pulis,

or authorities...

...and clearly wala nang batas after 9pm...

...maybe we can get away with shooting these PATAY-GUTOMS in the head...

...and ease the flow of traffic for other respectable motorists...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one more problem here in makati because of PUV driver lack of discipline is the corner of rcbc ayala and buendia at around 7-8 am.

napoocha....ang bagal na nga ng security checkpoint going inside rcbc plaza, nag-aallow pa ang mapsa na mag unload dun mismo sa corner, after the traffic lights. they should have at least unload passengers at shell maya.

pag papasok ako ng ganitong oras coming from roxas blvd, hindi na ako nakikigulo dito eh. instead, i just go around rcbc plaza turning right to geronimo to delacosta and back to ayala. nakakatagal pa lalo eh.

they should have at least put in one serious traffic enforcer there to prohibit unloading in that area.

yung mga sinasabing enforcer ni IMM na naka standby sa kanto across rcbc plaza, nakikita ko din yun even late at night. hindi ko lang alam kung ano mission order nila dun. mostly ata hinuhuli nung mga yun is yung mga beating the read light from ayala going to kamagong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Buendia cor Makati Avenue intersection = Jeepney Terminal