New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    After 8pm, Buendia should be tolerable na he he...
    Unfortunately, there are more days that still aren't tolerable after 8 pm. Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandinggo View Post
    Well.

Kung wala naman pulis,

or authorities...

...and clearly wala nang batas after 9pm...

...maybe we can get away with shooting these PATAY-GUTOMS in the head...

...and ease the flow of traffic for other respectable motorists...

Masama mang balakin yan, parang minsan kelangan mangyari para lang matauhan yung mga abusadong driver. Kung ayaw pa rin nilang madala pagkatapos nun, ewan ko na.

Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    one more problem here in makati because of PUV driver lack of discipline is the corner of rcbc ayala and buendia at around 7-8 am.

napoocha....ang bagal na nga ng security checkpoint going inside rcbc plaza, nag-aallow pa ang mapsa na mag unload dun mismo sa corner, after the traffic lights. they should have at least unload passengers at shell maya.

pag papasok ako ng ganitong oras coming from roxas blvd, hindi na ako nakikigulo dito eh. instead, i just go around rcbc plaza turning right to geronimo to delacosta and back to ayala. nakakatagal pa lalo eh.

they should have at least put in one serious traffic enforcer there to prohibit unloading in that area.

yung mga sinasabing enforcer ni IMM na naka standby sa kanto across rcbc plaza, nakikita ko din yun even late at night. hindi ko lang alam kung ano mission order nila dun. mostly ata hinuhuli nung mga yun is yung mga beating the read light from ayala going to kamagong.
    The RCBC corner at Ayala and Buendia is another problem. I'm there every working day of the week. It's as if the "security check" isn't bad or slow enough (wherein they just want to open your trunk to see whatever's in it. They opened the trunk of an AE111 in front of me that had a golf bag and a few other bags in it and then immediately closed the trunk. The guard didn't even bother to check any of the bags. So much for security huh? ), MAPSA allows loading and unloading at that corner, which effectively impedes the flow of traffic down Buendia.

Sabagay, pano mo nga naman masisita at matatanggihan ang kumpare mo, no, MAPSA?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Unfortunately, there are more days that still aren't tolerable after 8 pm. Argh!

Masama mang balakin yan, parang minsan kelangan mangyari para lang matauhan yung mga abusadong driver. Kung ayaw pa rin nilang madala pagkatapos nun, ewan ko na.

The RCBC corner at Ayala and Buendia is another problem. I'm there every working day of the week. It's as if the "security check" isn't bad or slow enough (wherein they just want to open your trunk to see whatever's in it. They opened the trunk of an AE111 in front of me that had a golf bag and a few other bags in it and then immediately closed the trunk. The guard didn't even bother to check any of the bags. So much for security huh? ), MAPSA allows loading and unloading at that corner, which effectively impedes the flow of traffic down Buendia.

Sabagay, pano mo nga naman masisita at matatanggihan ang kumpare mo, no, MAPSA?
    hehehehe. agree with you.... pero ako pag pumapasok, pati yung organizer ko sa trunk kinakalikot eh.... pero i think i saw that AE111 that you are talking about....

*bravoexo: i doubt it.... there was a time i went home at around 9pm. from rcbc plaza buendia going to taft is really a hell. mga four times ko nang na-eencounter ito.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Buendia cor Makati Avenue intersection = Jeepney Terminal