New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    So this was my encounter with a person with real BAD CASE OF ROAD RAGE.

I was on my way from work to pick up my girlfriend who works in a certain pre-school in BF Homes Paranaque.

Coming from sucat road(from SLEX), i turned left entering President's Ave,(all the people who live there by the way know that the 2 lanes of presidents ave become one)

Long story short this blue mazda tried to force his way to get into lane, but i did not give in because i was in the "correct lane".

This blue mazda follows my car "tutok style" Trying to scare me and bump my CRV.

Once i get to the preschool where my girlfriend works at,[SIZE="4"]The guy from the blue mazda gets down from his car WITH A TIRE WRENCH ON HAND,bangs on my window and forces me to go down TO FIGHT[/SIZE]

Since i was calm and i knew i did NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG,i stayed in my car and waited for my girlfriend to come out.

Could i press some charges against this guy? Could somebody help me trackdown this guy's plate number?

Mods im sorry i dont know how to resize photos.(No Photoshop)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may tire wrench palang hawak kaya malakas ang loob. so in other words duwag ung mga ganung tao.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    This is one of those situations when bringing a gun is a good thing.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Oo dapat kahit man lang tear gas meron ka sa auto. Ako kasi loaded ng brass knuckle, tear gas, arnis, hammer and screw driver. Lahat ng sides meron para in case my trouble and may kasama ako, dukot lang meron na silang makuha. Dapat ginawa mo, inandar mo ang auto at umikot ka sa place, tapos tsaka mo kinuha ung tool box mo para quits na, or sya ang tinutukan mo dapat while nasa labas sya, tingnan natin kung di sya naihi sa takot.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    bigay kang merienda pa check mo sa computer ng lto dali lang yan mas mahirap pag name ang alam mo kasi daming magkaparehong pangalan

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    baka gusto nyang i-tire rotation ang auto mo. hehe
    kidding aside, sana bumusina ka ng malakas para akalain ng ibang tao masamang loob sha. matatakot yun for sure.
    press charges kung nakasakit sya physically sa inyo at sa auto mo. kung ego mo lang, bayaan mo na. ulitin lang nya yun sa may baril, tyak yun na may kalalagyan :burn:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I would've ran him over, called the police while my car's wheel is still on top of him (preferably his legs), filed assault and attempted murder charges, after claiming self-defense. I would feel good knowing i did something good for the masses by ridding the road of one bugger.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thats pure road rage! those antics can kill you on the road .. swerte pa sya.. baka next time hindi na

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ano yun pinang-bang nya ng windows, yun tire wrench

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    tsk tsk tsk, buti hindi sakin pa nangyayari ito, pag nagkataon, busted sya. wag na wag nyong gagayahin tong taong to, once na bumaba ka sa kotse mo ibig sabihin nyan handa ka nang makasakit o masaktan. hindi ko na hihintayin yung huling option.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Blue Mazda 3  XTL607